1k views special: undercover 2 : Spring festival

Oh my fishballs, 1k views! That's awesome. OK guys, I've decided that because you all are so awesome, I shall make a longer chapter. Enjoy!
___________________

The occasional breeze died down, leaving the trees and grass to wither in the scorching heat as the sun baked the ground with vengeance.

It's been a long day, but not in a bad way, a nice break from the usual tasks like searching for personal information about the war with Gaia.

Though the food here was pretty good, it did cost us quite a bit. You could describe it as a heavy, sumptuous meal.

Overhearing some idle chat from the locals made me recall reading about something they call the "White Rose Festival", which was typically a very crowded place commemorating the day  the first white rose grew.and was celebraed every spring held every spring

"Hey guys since we're undercover and all... um, can we go to the spring festival?"

Jason and percy both turned to me with confusion written all over their faces.

"It's an important festival in this country that commemorates the day the white rose grew "

i explained

"I don't know y/n"

i give him the puppy dog eyes

"*sigh* fine, we can go "

They both mutter in defeat

i flash a triumphant grin and strolled away.

______

"since we're going undercover, i'll be your date to the festival."

Jason bowed and stretched his hand

"woah woah woah. we didn't say anything about dates ." an angry looking percy said

"well, theres no harm done so why not?"

i shrugged.

percy sighed

"don't worry pers you'll find someone to go with you"

____-

Ahh the festival. haven't been to one of these in ages.

My e/c eyes scan the stalls and they widen at a specific candy store

Not paying attention to the boys, i ran straight for the store......... i might have gotten lost in the process. hehe

after getting a candy apple, realisation struck me as i searched frantically for Jason or Percy.

Having no luck, i searched for someplace where i could see the entire festival.

My e/c eyes landed on a rusted old internet tower

An idea floated in my head and let me just say it wasn't a smart one

An idea floated in my head and let me just say it wasn't a smart one.Withot thinking, i climbed up the Internet tower and looked down at the festival, but all i could see was lights,(curse you short sightedness!) deciding to go down a bit . i climbed down carefully but not carefully enough. I tripped and my left leg got caught in one of the railings. Due to the sudden fall, i closed my eyes but when nothing happened, i slowly opened one of them followed by the other.