Chapter 3: What?

Harry's P.O.V

"I dare you to wear one, Boo", I whispered in his ear. I felt him shiver from my deep voice. 'Damn curls! You still have it!', I thought. Lou smirked.

"You pick which one Hazza." Lou said scanning the store. I smiled. Walking around the store, I grabbed a leopard print bra and shoved it against his chest.

"THIS ONE!" I shouted.

People looked around, eyeing Lou and me. I heard a bunch of whispers floating in the store.

"Are they gay?"

"What dirty people!" I scoffed at the gay remark.

"YES I FREAKING AM! I AM gay for my best friend." I mumbled angrily. He just doesn't know, or feel the same way. I looked for Lou in the changing rooms.

'Knock' 'Knock'

"Who is it!" A high pitched voice called. Without checking, I quickly barged inside saying,

"HAZZA IS HERE!" The women inside the dressing room screamed. She was only wearing her bra and panties. She quickly covered up the naked parts of her body.

"WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" She screamed. I put my hands up for defense.

"I-I don't-t kno-ow" I mumbled.

Lou came rushing inside the same dressing room. He scanned the girl for quite awhile.

"Oh...it's you." He seemed bored with the women inside.

"Boo, who is this?" I asked. He looked at me with his blue eyes, filled with pleasure and excitement.

"H-her name is Eleanor." He said. I went over and whispered in her ear,

"My name is Harry, and you don't need to worry...I'm gay." She opened her mouth to say something but I put a finger over my lips, telling her not to say anything. She smiled.

"Hi Harry" she said, slowly getting comfortable with the two boys in the dresser. I shoved Louis out of the dressing room.

"WHY DO YOU GET TO STAY?" He said outside the dressing room. I chuckled.

"Because she likes me!" I answered. Eleanor smiled. She put her top on.

"So Harry," she asked while putting her jeans on," Who's the lucky lad?" I smiled.

"It's.....him" I said while pointing outside. "I know it sounds cheesy but I fell in love with my best friend." She smiled. Eleanor rushed over to hug me.

"It's okay curls. Im sure he feels the same way!" I smile at her nickname for me.

"Hey El, can I have your number? I just..no one knows about the 'secret' and I would really-" she giggled.

"Of course curly!" She handed her mobile to me. I quickly entered my number and took a picture of me smiling. I gave it back and I handed her my mobile. She did the same, but instead of smiling she took a weird photo. I chuckled.

"Okay El! I'll text you when your not busy." She smiled.

"I'm never busy for you curls. Just remember that!" She hugged me for one last time and went out of the store, smiling like a fool.

"Harry, what happened?" Lou asked. I looked at him holding his soft angelic hands and said

"Everything happened. Lou, I-I'm in love with-"

Soon the snap of a picture was blinding me. No....not them..