Ending 2: Hallucination

The nice brain doctor came back today. The brain doctor told my parents I might have something called schizophrenia. Though he didn't seem certain and he told my mommy and daddy that he wasnt completely sure, because I was missing quite a few symptoms, and that I got it at my age. Jack just laughed. He said that he couldn't believe that the brain doctor thought that he was a hallucination. I asked him what a hallucination. Jack told me that it was seeing something that wasn't real. But Jack IS real. Mommy and daddy didn't like that answer either. They said that I had known about things. Like my teacher's death before the police. And that I was learning new words and phrases. The brain doctor looked uncomfortable and he didn't answer. But he told my mommy and daddy and nurses for me to take something called a pill. What is a pill? I asked Jack. He told me that a pill was something that would make me stop seeing him. That it would make me un-special, like everyone else. I don't understand. Wouldn't that make Jack a hallucination? I told Jack that. He just said that I was special. And the pill would turn of my special-ness. Like flipping a switch. I didn't take the pill.. Even though it looked a lot like candy. I just hid it when my mommy and daddy asked me if I took it.

Jack looks really angry about the brain doctor. And my mommy and daddy and the nurses. He said that they didn't want us to be happy. That's why they wanted Jack gone. I think he's gonna take some of them to his mommy and daddy's house.