Chapter 4

Y/n POV
I wake up snuggled into Lauren's bare chest, I smirk and latch my mouth onto her right breast and suck then I move to her nipple and flick my tongue over it a few times moving my left hand to cup her left breast and massage it.
"Mmm." I hear Lauren moan. I look up and surprised to see her still asleep. I smirk getting an idea in my head.

I slowly make my way down till my face is right at her center. A lick my thumb and begin circling her clit slowly, taking my time to wake her up. "Y/n" I hear Lauren mumble in her sleep. I wrap my arms around her hips and began circling her opening slowly, she moans out loudly, wiggling around. I very slowly push my tongue into her surprisingly tight pussy and move it around tasting her juices and feeling her walls. "Ohhh baby!" She cries out as I hit a rough patch. I internally patted my self on my back as I already find her g spot. I pull away and run my thumb over her wet folds and start circling her clit with my thumb and go back down with my tongue, continuing my previous actions. After a few seconds I fasten my pace. "Mmhm what b-baby? Oh god y/n." Lauren husks out waking up and grabbing my hair. I push on her g spot with my tongue massaging it, as my tongue rings rub against her 'special spot' giving her more pleasure. "Oh fuck baby your piercings are fucking heaven." She moans out trying to grind her hips but I tighten my hold on her keeping her still. "I'm cumming! Don't stop baby! I'm cumming! P-Please!" She screams out tighten her grip on my hair. I slow down my movements as she rides out her orgasm.

After I clean her up I kiss up her stomach, between her breasts and her neck up to her perfect pink lips. "That was a amazing way to wake up." She exclaims out of breath. I smile kissing her lips once more. Getting out of bed putting on a a t shirt with the sides cut out to show off my abs and basketball shorts. Going into the bathroom, brushing my teeth and doing my business. I come out to Lauren still in her same position. I giggle "I'll make breakfast." I say rubbing her belly kissing her again. "Mm okay." She whispers closing her eyes again.
As I'm walking into the kitchen I see Ava sitting at the table with her IPad. "Hey bug." I say walking to the fridge grabbing pancake mix. "Hey."

I pick up the box turning around and putting it on the counter and turning on the stove. "So uh whatcha watching there?" I ask getting the pan out of the cabinet. "PAW Control." She says yawning. "Are you tired bug." "Yeah I thought mommy was coming downstairs to make breakfast, but she wasn't hear when I woke up." "Ha-ha uh weird." I say awkwardly.
I began mixing the pancake mix and put on pancake on the pan. As its cooking Ava sits at the table watching Paw Control on her tablet. I see Lauren come down the stairs and smiles. I smile back flipping the pancake. "Morning mija." Lauren says rubbing the hair out of Ava's face. "Morning mommy." She say smiling up at Lauren. Lauren walks over to me and wraps her arms around my waist rubbing my abs, as puts her head on my back. "Morning baby." She says kissing my back. "Morning beautiful." I say turning around taking in her beauty.

No makeup, her hair in a ponytail, and still looks flawless. By far my favorite way she could look, all natural. Damn she's a masterpiece.

I turn back around after giving her a kiss, I flip the pancake and put it on a plate for Ava, Lauren takes it and cuts it up putting a small amount of syrup on it. I smile at her kissing her cheek going back to the stove adding another pancake on the pan.

After I cook all the pancakes and we all sit down, Ava asks if we can go to the park after breakfast. "Sure baby, is that okay y/n?" Lauren asks me. I furrow my eyebrows giggling. "Yeah why would you ask me for permission?" I ask confused. "Well I didn't know if you had something you wanted to do." "Oh, no I don't have anything. But later I want to go Christmas shopping for Ava." I whisper the last part into Lauren's ear. "Y/n you don't have to." "I want to, I've known her for two days and I already love her. She's like a daughter to me and I want to treat her like one. So I'm going to spoil her and there's nothing you can do about it." I say sassily kissing Lauren on the cheek. Her eyes began to water, "what baby?" I ask concerned, "thank you for caring about her y/n, I just I'm used to exes running away when they find out about her. I think I'm in love with you y/n."