Chapter 11

A:N I have no idea where I'm going with this story. 😂

Since I have school tomorrow I decided to stay at my house, which isn't working I cant sleep now unless Lauren is cuddled up to me. Its 3 am and im currently getting into my car to drive to Lauren's.
I unlock the door with the key she gave me and quietly go up to Laurens bedroom. I slowly open the door seeing my beautiful girlfriend cuddling 'my' pillow I used when I was here. I smile and take off my hoodie and shorts and climb into her bed making her jump up scared, "its me baby." I say rubbing her shoulder to calm her down. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" She asks with her raspy morning voice. "I couldn't sleep." I say and pull get into me, she giggles and adjust her head.

I wake up to Lauren's alarm going off, I groan "shut the fuck hoop." I say and turn over on my side. I hear her giggle and the bed shift. I smile and go back to sleep. "Baby, Y/n. Wake up." I hear Lauren say, I ignore her and pretend to be sleeping. I hear her footsteps leave the bedroom and a minute later she comes back. I feel something on the bed and soon im 'woken' up by Chester jumping on my chest and licking my face. I hear Lauren and Ava laugh, I chuckle and pick up Chester. "Ok Im up." I say and get out of bed and go into the bathroom.

After I finish my business and take a shower I got dressed and went downstairs to see Lauren making breakfast and Ava and Chester in the living room playing with a squeaky toy. I walk up behind Lauren and wrap my arms around her waist and put my face into the crook of her neck, I sigh happily. "Hey baby." Lauren whispers leaning her head back and kissing my head. I smile and put my head up and spin Lauren around and kiss her lips, we smile through the kiss.

She goes back to cooking and I take the time to look at what shes wearing. "Ha babe your not wearing this." I say and tug on the dress. "Why not?!" Lauren asks turning around to look at me as I lean on the island. "Because all the little fuckbois are gonna be looking at you." I say starting to get jealous. "Aww baby, are you jealous? Dont worry this is all for you." She says mockingly and pecks my lips, which I dont feel is enough so I gently grab her wrist and bring her back into the kiss. We kiss passionately until we hear Chester squeak his toy. "I hate that damn toy." Lauren says chuckling and goes back to the food. I smile at her and slap her ass, "I hate that youre so sexy it makes everyone want a piece of you." I husk into her ear. "Its all yours." She says and leans her head back into me unintentionally giving me access to her neck, which I begin nipping and sucking on. She moans until she realised what im doing. "Babe no!" Lauren says and pushes me back with her butt. I smirk knowing I got a mark on her. "Your mine." I say slapping her ass again and walking away into the living room.

After we ate Ava and Lauren got into her car and I got into mine, we head to the school. Well Lauren goes to the elementary to drop off Ava. I wait in the hallway at Lauren's door waiting for her. I see Mr. Walls walking towards me "the band hall is the other way Y/N." He says and stops in front of me. "I know.... You should get there." I say back looking down at my phone. "Why are you here?" He asks curiously "Mrs. Jauregui is helping me with my English." I say simply. "But youre passing that class with an A." He says and raises an eyebrow. Well shit. "Uh-" I get cut off by Lauren walking up and getting her keys out of her purse. "Everything okay Mr. Walls?" She asks walking between us making him back up. I smirk at her and turn away from him. "Yeah just wondering where my student is always at in the morning." He says with his eyebrow raised. "Not to be rude but he dosent have to be at your class until the bell rings so it shouldn't be a problem." She says opening her door and putting her keys back. "And he's with me if you must know. Im helping him with some assignments." She says walking in, I walk in after her and stop at the door, waiting for Walls to go away. "Okay but if he gives you any trouble, you know where to find me." He says and walks away. I sign and close the door, "we almost got caught there." I say and walk to her as shes at her desk. "Mmhm." She hums getting out her work. I smirk "lets fuck on your desk." I say and lightly squeeze her butt. "N-no y/n I have work to do and we only have 10 minutes." She says slapping my hand away. "I only need 10 minutes." I say into her ear, she turns her head to me "No." She says sternly, making me suck my teeth. "Ughhh!" I groan over dramatically. She laughs "quit being a fuck boy." "Im not a fuck boy." I mutter and walk away from her. "Where are you going?" "I dont know." I say and walk around her classroom.