Chapter 2

sorry for not uploading sooner, i know i said i would try to upload daily but the past 1 1/2 weeks i went on vacation/roadtrip and i didn't really have anytime to upload but i'm here now, so hopefully i can upload more frequently. I'll be uploading twice today so that i can get ahead a little :)

__________________________________________________________________________

It was the first day of summer school. I would only be attending summer school for 2 weeks since i wasn't able to finish a semester of algebra 2 last year.

I woke up bright and early in the morning. Put on my ugg slippers, and walked into the bathroom. I took a nice cold shower in the morning to get ready but i usually take showers in the night unless its a special day. After taking a shower i picked out my outfit of the day which was: a pair of distressed blue high waisted shorts, a black cropped brandy melville tanktop which had multiple moons on it and a cut out back, my lucky bra along with my lucky pair of underwear (i have three pairs of lucky bras and underwear) and a brand new pair of black and white converse. After my hair dried a combed out my long brown ombre'd blonde hair, then i curled my hair since it was naturally straight. Once i was ready to leave the house i looked in the mirror by my room, i said with confidence to myself "Today is a new day, nothing can ruin this day.. today will be perfect, just be your beautiful and confident self." I didn't grab anything to eat since i didn't have much of an appetite. I grabbed my car keys along with my purse/bag and hopped into my range rover which i had just got as a recent present for my 16th birthday.

Pulled into the parking lot, and walked towards the school entrance.

 I walked into the hallways. Semi-sweaty palms for one because it was 90 degrees outside, but also because i was a little nervous about what to expect. I walked to the main office, where a small asian lady told me that someone would give me a tour of my classes and the school then take me to the student counciler.

* I felt someone tap my shoulder *

They said "Hi my names Matt, Matt McFarchen to be specific."

All i could think was damn he is smoking hot, he looked just like a model out of abercrombie. He was tall, blonde hair, cute sense of style(very beach boy), amazing abs that i could see right through his muscle tank, and a perfect smile.

Me: "H-Hey, i-i'm Aubree."

*I stuttered because he totally caught me off guard. I never taught i would see someone as cute as him.*

Matt: "Nice to meet you, Are you okay? you seem a little flustered."

Me: "Yea, im great! i guess the heat just got to me for a second."

Matt: "Haha yeah that can happen, so are you ready for the amazing Matt tour?"

Me: "of course."

Matt: "Great, well lets get started."

Matt showed me around the school. It was an amazing tour the whole time i could feel butterflies in my stomach, we flirted a bit here and there. But the tour was about the end soon as he was showing me the way to the student counciler.

Matt: "well i hope you enjoyed the tour."

*he said with a huge smile on his face*

Me: "It was an amazing tour, do you give tours often?"

Matt: "im going to be running for senior prez this year so volunteering for stuff like this is a good and it looks good on a resume."

Even though i knew i was going to be popular or at least try to be popular all i could think was: Matt is the hottest senior and he's talking to me (a sophomore).

Me: "Senior prez huh? *i said with a flirty smirk on my face* well you definitely have my vote."

Matt: "Thanks! *he smiled back*" 

We both just looked into each others eyes for a moment.

Matt: "well i better get going but heres my number.. i know tomorrows tuesday but im throwing a huge party at my house tomorrow night.. i want to see you there. *he said with a flirty smile on his face*"

Me: "We'll see.. *i said with a flirty smirk*"

We exchanged numbers. Then he walked off and looked back at me with a smile on his face and winked at me. I knew i was definitely going to the party tomorrow night.