Chapter one

My name is Aubree McFersun. Most people know me as A-Fers(said as A-fierce), Aubs, or Bree. My family has just moved to Southern California. I was so skeptical about moving, but finally came to my senses that moving was a good choice. I needed a fresh start from my old life. Its not like I had a choice whether to move or not; after all im only 15 years old and a sophmore in higschool. I needed to get away from old school and escape. I knew that at my new school: Pal Verde High School, things would change and i knew exactly who and what i wanted to be known as. I wanted to be known as what any other teenage girl wanted to be known as the new, hot, and popular girl of the school. My family was fortunate to find an amazing house; two full story floors with an extra half third floor, a huge olympic style pool, an enormous back yard with a tennis court, a humongeous kitchen, a beautiful dinnig room, two huge living rooms, a big family room, a gigantic basement that was turned into a "hang out room" with games: big t.v.'s, foosball table, ping pong table, pool table and many more extravaganzas, finally there were 7 enormous bedrooms all sized as master bedrooms and the master bedroom itself was three times the size of the other master bedrooms all the master bedrooms included: a big full bathroom, a walk in closet the size of my old room, and a walk-out deck. I was so amazed by this gorgeous house. But i was mostly excited to start summer school on Monday. 

See ya on Monday ;)

__________________________________________________________________________

I know that its summer time which means a lot of you probably want to read about fun summer activities and what not, which is why im excited to share both a side of summer school and summer activities. I really hope you continue to watch my series. I know this chapter was a bit boring but trust me the next few chapters wil begin to grow intresting.

Questions to think about:

Why was she so eager to have a fresh start?