How I Fell In Love

Words - 2627

Warnings - Slight LEMON

Grumbling slightly as he ran after the crying teen, Chazz continued to ask himself why he was bothered. After finally catching up to the blue haired teen, Chazz managed to pull him into a tight hug. This was to try to give the boy some time to relax, but instantly the boy started to struggle in his arms. Sighing slightly, Chazz sat down next to a tree, still holding the crying teen.

"Syrus, relax." Chazz whispered softly, wanting nothing more than to calm the heartbroken boy.

"H-he d-d-dumped m-me..." Syrus sobbed out, breaking down again.

This time the boy turned and buried his face in Chazz' black trench coat. The black haired boy, who normally would have minded, pulled the small boy closer. Understanding that Jaden had broken it off with Syrus, and now this current situation was a thing.

"Want to come back to the Obelisk dorms?" Chazz asked, rubbing Syrus' back softly.

Receiving a nod from the boy, Chazz stood up, letting the boy hang onto him for dear life. Eventually however, Chazz simply carried the boy bridal style. Soft snores could be heard by the time Chazz reached the Obelisk dorms. Walking through the main entrance, Chazz looked around to make sure that no one was around. It was way past curfew and he could get busted for saving this small boy's backside.

"The things I'd do for you, Sy." Chazz whispered softly, hoping that the boy didn't wake up.

Walking upstairs to his dorm room, Chazz opened the door, and placed the sleeping boy on the bed, closing the door softly once he had done so. Walking over to the small bathroom, Chazz turned the water on, and put the plug in the bath, knowing that Syrus was covered in mud and blood from running in the trees earlier.

"Syrus, wake up." Chazz softly spoke, waking the boy up.

"Are we at the dorms yet?" Syrus asked a little drowsy still.

"Yes, and I'm running you a bath Sy." Chazz said, lifting the boy up and carrying him to the bathroom.

Surprisingly this wasn't the first break up that Jaden and Syrus had had. So therefore Chazz was pretty used to the whole routine. They break up, Chazz helps Syrus back to his feet, and then Syrus runs back to Jaden, and the cycle continues. And this therefore meant that Chazz had had to bath Syrus one to many times over the course of the two year on and off relationship. Knowing that the boy had already dozed off again, Chazz placed him on the toilet seat, starting to take of the Obelisk blue uniform the boy wore.

Starting with the blazer Chazz cast it to one side, folding it neatly, then starting to unbutton the under shirt that Syrus wore. The boy would let out the occasional sigh, normally when Chazz' hand accidently touched skin, but other than that the boy was silent.

Once the boy was fully undressed, Chazz turned off the water and carefully placed the boy in the water, after waking him up again. Carefully sponging over the wounds on Syrus' arms Chazz tried to keep the boy calm. Sighing when the boy finally let him clean the cuts, and his body, Chazz got to work.

After washing the cuts and the rest of Syrus' body, Chazz carefully started to wash the small boy's hair. It was one of the many places that were sensitive on the boy's body and one wrong move and the boy would be in tears again.

"Chazz, w-why do you a-always help me?" Syrus asked, sniffling a little here and there.

"Because you are amazing and deserve way better than Jaden." Chazz replied, rinsing the soap out of the boy's hair.

"T-thank y-y-you, C-Chazz!" Syrus said, looking at the boy.

All Chazz wanted to do was prove to Syrus that he deserved better, but knew that it would imply he had feelings for the boy, which he did. This whole thing was a disaster from the start of the relationship, which only started because Jaden didn't want Chazz to have Syrus. Of course this had caused the blue haired boy a lot of unnecessary pain and hurt. But Chazz was going to change that, for good this time.