Chapter 1

Amberlean POV

I had me a good dream until my auntie Marry woke me up by splashing cold water on me I jumped up from the floor and I fixed my nightgown and moved my wet hair from my eyes to see what was wrong with her . She slammed the bucket onto the ground and shouted "why in the world are you sleeping,I told you to mop the floors and windows " I stammered over my words "oh, why yes I did ". She pointed to the floor and the windows it had paw prints all over. I faced her and said "I swear, I did clean it maybe stew cat - Slapp my face burn I put my hand on my redded cheek and I faced my furious auntie "Just shut up, stop blaming everyone from your mistakes now you shall be punish" she grabbed a switch and hit me on my leg the pain went through my body and back to my leg  I felled down and saw a mark on it then she countined to hit me and yelps escape and filled the room.

For the end of my punishment I slept outside In the rain it made it even worse because of the rain on my cuts and scars. All I could do was cry while singing "I will always love you" then I was fast asleep.

Well that is the first part of this story I want to thank you for reading and I ask can you vote and comment (if you want) Thank you I will be finish up doing the rest of my stories and I just want to say love you and Happy early Christmas.
Love skylr and thx you soo much early Christmas please come.