Chapter 5

Amberlean POV....

After running for a while now i started to speed walk for some reason i feel so embarrassed. Curse my allergies as i was walking i hear my name shout from behind i turn around to face Brent. I was paralyzed. Brent catches up with me and say ''  I'm so happy that i found you''. Those words din't mix together.  OK Amberlean you can do this just act cool. So i flipped my hair and said '' Oh, may i ask why?''.  Oh yeah doing great Amberlean.  ''Because i wanted to say  you have a amazing voice and i was wondering can you and me maybe meet up and practice singing and doing songs on our own?''

Is this what im hearing did Brent just ask me to a singing practice silence felled upon us until Brent speaks ''That's if you want to you know i was just wondering''.  I nodded my head and say ''Sure you seem sweet so i don't see why not''. OMG did that just came out of my mouth. ''No...not..like.. i'm hitting on you or anything i was just saying something i din't really mean to say that sorry''. I look at my shoes and move them around then i look up to see Brent with a sad impression OH now he thinks im telling him that he's not sweet at all. ''What i meant to say was... your very sweet and i would love for us to practice together''. I  say trying to catch my breath. OK well this is awkward. Until Brent finally say something.

Well. that's  Ok but, Thanks a lot i bet we will make a great team , Oh and here's my number. He hands me a piece  of paper i take it, How about Every day and maybe on weekends. I nodded my head as all this news come to me. Brent smile '' And you are very pretty today''. i blush then a voice come into my head TODAY!!  I shook my head and smile like a mad women ''Oh thank you i should get going''. And with that Me and Brent go our opposite ways. I feel like Brent is the most sweetest person i know like he is so i don't know perfect. I wonder if Jake even noticed me. I walked down the side walk and come to my door and open it up to reviled my Mother.

Jake POV....

  As i was walking that girl was stuck in my head i seriously slapped myself when i din't tell Casey about my feelings i feel so dumb but i bet she doesn't even feel the same way she is always hanging out with that boy so i dunno. I decide to go visit Amber i haven't seen her all day. 

*AT AMBERLEAN'S HOUSE*

   I ring the doorbell and see Amber opening the door with a wide smile on her face. I give her quick hug then enter the house i see her mother and she was in the kitchen cooking i suppose .  ''Omg Jake you have grown''.  I smile at the comment and walk over to her and give her a hug and kiss her on the  cheek. After a while i wanted to tell Amber about this girl i saw. Amber was really blushing like crazy i have no idea why? ''She was so pretty even though i din't see her face i just know like she had some style which i do not care about it's just-''. i look up to Amber she has a red face and like she ready to cry ''oh im sorry i bet you don't want to hear me talk about myself''. I smile Amber is like a best friend to me she listens to everything i have to say like, My other mom. Amber mom calls us down stairs for dinner. Me and her go down and eat some funnel cake and some Lasagna. It was so good.  Later on I went home and close me door and i go to sleep thinking about hat Mysterious girl.

Amberlean POV....

  The next Morning i was happy, confused, i dunno i was just active. Jake likes me. I always had this interest in him but now i think i like him and he likes me. Isn't life good. I woke up extra early i was staying at my mom house instead of my Aunties. I went down stairs and cook me some breakfast i dance everywhere i go today i really felt like going to school.

*At School*

 i wait for Jake outside he comes and give me a hug i felt so happy.  He walked me to the lockers and we laugh i can tell he also happy i wonder why?  i mentally laugh.  i decide to tell Jake he can stop pretending that he don't know who the person is i already know.  ''Oh Jake you know you can stop"

He pause for a second and say ''Stop what?'' he looks confused but i can tell he faking it. ''You know that girl you like''.  Jake look at me confused ''I know who it is!''. i say with blush and a smirk on my face. ''Who'' Jake ask i mentally slapped myself ''Come on Jake let's not play dumb here it's obsessively ME!''  IT feels like everything slows down and i see Jake shock then he finally answer ''So you was the one who saw me and Case together Yesterday''. i nodded my head very slowly. Jake takes a deep breathe and he holds my hands ''Amber, this is all a mistake when i told you about that girl i was judging by it's cover your sweet and funny but i din't know that was you, I don't like you in that kind of way Amber i love you as a friend and i hope you understand it's not like your not beautiful its just-'' He pause, What is it what is he trying to say i drop my hands and say ''I fully understand'' and with that i ran out of the school with tears in my eyes.  I'm to  good to have a boyfriend so why have my hopes up for nothing...

Thank you for reading!!!!!

I will start writing stories every weekend or any free day so yeah thanks a lot follow