Chapter 7

Amberlean POV.

 As soon as Brent gave me his phone number i couldn't stop staring at it.  You can say i was happy but, this is like a lifetime award. what? When i reached home i see my mom on the couch and her head pop up when she see me. Oh, no i forgot that i skip school. My mom gives me a look to come over i do as i was told and sat on the couch leaving some distance between us. My mom looks at me and finally speaks ''So, well um, the principle call and said you miss a day of School and i'm just surprise''.  I look at her face and she gives me a worry look ''Oh, Mom  I'm sorry i had this argument with Jake and i just didn't feel like seeing him ever again sorry, it won't happen again''.

    My mom nods when all this information comes to her. I give her a hug and go up to my room i hope i stay here for as long as i can i really don't want to go to my Aunt's house. I throw my bag on the bed and i jump right on my bed with my bag flipped up in the air and on the ground. I pull out my phone and look at Brent's phone number should i call him or should i wait.

  10 min. pass and i decided to go take a shower and finish up my Homework. After that i stayed up their looking at my phone. I'm.... I hit the number and it rings i pull it close to my ear and hear it rings after the third ring i hear muffled noises then a ''..Hello''  I look at the time it was 10:00 i answer ''I'm, Sorry to wake you up but, i was just wondering..... um.. Never mind i have to go! i say into the phone i hear a voice before i hang it up i hear ''Wait, who is this?'' I put the phone to my ear'' It's me Amberlean''.  i could feel him nod his head then i hear a loud deep voice in the background. Then laughing. ''Hello...hello who is this?'' I slap myself i should have never called ''Amberlean'' i could hear my voice crack ''OH, Sorry that was my stupid twin brother sorry about that''. I nod my head ''So, I wanted to talk to you about meeting me at the the tree early today sorry about-  i cut him off ''It's fine i'm sorry for, you know interrupting.

   '"Oh, don't worry you dint do anything wrong". Brent assure me. I smile and touch my face why? "Um.. i hope this is not getting all in your personal business or anything but, i was wondering why you were crying" As soon as Brent ask that question i hung up the phone and felt my cheek getting warm. I was so scared and i really don't feel like speaking.

*Early in the morning*

   I wake up to my perfect pink bedroom i look at my phone and notice that i have 5 miss calls from Brent and 2 messages. I go to my messages and see that Brent have message and said

B: Sorry about last night, can i make it up to you?

I smile and replied

A: Oh, sorry my phone went dead and don't worry about me im fine
I hit send and look at the other message and notice that it's unknown i read it
Unknown: Hey, im really sorry about what i did yesterday i didn't mean it as any harm i feel empty without my best friend with me i need you, i hope you have a change of heart and come by to the little cafe from where we met.

I had to think he really hurt me but i can't stay mad at him for ever no one likes me and that's how reality works. I got up and went to the bathroom to drop off my little kids off to the pool then i hop in the shower and let the hot steamy water hit my exposed body. I put my hair in a messy bun and wrap a robe around me.

  I went down stairs and i know my mom have left to go to work. So i made a smoothie and had some waffles. I First took a picture of it and post it on my private account on instagram. You might be wondering how? Well, people who don't have a life have a social life as well.  I like doing my job down at the library. I always sing and i always have a noise complaint. But today i decided to go see Jake at the cafe and see what he wants. I go back upstairs and put on a blue jumper with some sandals i get all this stuff from my mom and she helps me get what i need for a teenage life.
I put on some light makeup lock the door and ride the my bike to the cafe.

   Once, i get there i park it and enter with the bell ringing i  scan around the cafe and see jake on his phone. I walk over to him and sit down with my arms folded across my chest. Jake put his phone down and look at me. And we wait, and wait, and wait,....and wait! I finally say "You know you have phone take a picture it will last longer because i don't feel like standing in the same position.". "Oh, right jake said scratching his head "Amber-  i cut him off "Its Amberlean".

     "Are you really mad at me" he said with his hands cross. "You have no right to be mad, your the only one who judged a book by its color" i said getting a bit louder. "That's not what i meant to say" he explain "whatever". I get up and head for the door and walk out jake comes and jumps in front of me and say " Amber, please im sorry ok, i didn't mean for this yes, i was judging a book by its color and that was stupid of me to think that" he said out of breathe. "You know what jake im not mad at you for saying you don't like me im mad at you to even think about that just because i turn pretty you love me but now im not you don't." At this point i had tears streaming down my eyes and my fit was clench. Jake runs his hand down my arm and holds my hand then his other hand holds my cheek and wipe a tear away from my eye.   
    "Amber, please the truth is that i love you the reason why i said that because you was talking about that brent boy and i thought you was trying to rub it in so, i got wrong idea and im sorry to be honest i like you more than anyone and when i finally notice you in that it made me.... Want..- "What bully me" i said he shake his head and smirks "No, this" He leans and his lips find mines im in complete shock when this happen so i was shaking until i kissed back and then i gave him a hug. And breathe." .
    J-jake why did you do that" i say grinning "Do what?" He ask so innocent "This and i kiss him again. "Nope, doesn't ring a bell, but this does and he picks me up and carry me over his shoulder and kidnapped me in his car.

  "What are you doing?" Im taking you to work right". Yeah, go ahead i said and me and jake is back  as friends now we talked and laugh at the cheesy lines we said but we're only friends nothing more, nothing less. 

  Sorry about never writing thanks for following any question any thought hit over their in the comment section.. BYE!!!!!fashion_is_life_2004 and HeavenlyP