Chapter 6

I'm back!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amberlean Pov

    I really dint care about missing school this is so aggravating how could my best friend turn into a.. a.. uggg i dunno but i had all my hopes for what? Nothing. I continue walking with my eyes all puffy i can't believe he din't even come back for me to say sorry like what's up with that he is such a but!!!!

  I walk on the sidewalk the wind blows my hair and the birds tweet i mutter to myself ''Why are you so happy''. Then it hit me i was supposed to go meet Brent i started to run all the way there hoping that he is still their as i get to the big tree and down the hill. i rush up to them. Yeah i said it them.

''Hey, i'm so- i see Brent making out with Casey the girl Jake likes or i dunno use to. While i was standing there i felt like someone stab me in the heart and i din't know why i watch them like a hawk, while they eat each other face off. I clear my throat and they finally broke free. Brent runs his hair and started to speak but Casey beat him to it ''Oh, I'm So sorry i din't know that you was coming over i was just on my way''.  That's why i like Casey she's not mean she understand. ''No, it's fine i will just come tomorrow''. I eye Brent he looks at me with his blue eyes ''No Amber, you can stay i promise you so come on''.  I shake my head ''It's fine''. I walk away until someone grasp my wrist i see Brent standing there looking like a fish. ''Yes?'' I asked He shakes his head ''um, i was wondering can i get your phone number maybe we can Skype or text about this''.  My head just exploded ''Um sure,'' i say with a little uneasy''. He dial his number into my phone. I feel like i should get a victory dance for my first person on my call log. 

~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry about how short it is i will extend it later thx have a great day