A New Relationship

A New Relationship

Demetrius and I did not let that faze us. It is now October and we are totally loving each other. We talk everyday all day. It seems like when we talk hours seem like seconds or minutes. We have great conversation and awesome debates. On the 22nd of October when we were on the phone he asked me were we going to be official. Before we could really get into that, after we had switched the subject for whatever reason, my ipod had died. At this time I did not have unlimited minutes so I used my ipod touch to talk on. We started texting though. 

Me: Hey, baby? 

Demitrius: Yes babe.

Me: Hey, hey so back to your question earlier, we are official?

Demitrius: Ummm I believe that it feels like we are. But it’s not confirmed.

Me: Shall it be confirmed sir? 

Demitrius: I wanted you to do it.

At this point I had to leave and go do something for my mom. She ALWAYS calls me at the WORST possible time. Half of the time she doesn’t even want anything, but hey she is my mom, what can I do? After I got finished doing what my mom asked I got back to my phone. Read my messages ready to reply!

Demitrius: I wanted you to do it.

Demitrius: Babe????

Demitrius: Wake uuppp!!!!!!

Me: Yo ass think you know me? Lol I wasn’t sleep I was doing something! You want me to make

it official? So I can say that as of Oct. 22nd . 11 you are no longer single, ^_^ you’re mines :P. 

Demitrius: Yes! Lol. And yours I will be. <3

At this moment I felt like the absolutely luckiest person alive. I really had strong feelings for him. He made me feel like nothing else mattered, he understood me.

Okay so though we have already established that we are in a relationship I still had to get the permission of my mother. For that I waited a couple of weeks. Then it got to the point where Demitrius and I really wanted to see each other. Finally I go to my mom, Leandra, I hesitate but ask her, “Mom, I was wondering if since I am 17 now if you would let me have a boyfriend?” “I’ll think about it.” She said. I wait almost a week and I never get an answer from her. So the weekend comes and Demitrius again says he wants to see me. This being impossible without my mom’s permission I ask her once more. We have this long drawn out conversation. She tells me that she thinks that I am still too young. I personally and totally disagree. I use this time to try and convince her that I can handle this. Luckily after over 2 hours of continuous conversation, she finally gives in. She says I can have a boyfriend, as long as I keep my schooling up. This made me so happy and I could not wait to tell Demitrius. When I did, he was happy as well.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I KNOW THIS ONE WAS REALLY SHORT. :( Sorry...