:/

for the past few days i wanted to update but didn't know what to update on but now i have something bc this made me sad!

basically monday (the 21st) my dad got me an electric guitar because I kept begging him since I really wanted to learn.
everyone kept giving me shit like "ohh you'll never learn" or "haha do you want to play on the streets or something"(which is quite offensive) but anyways everyone kept making me feel guilty because I don't know how to play and I made him buy me one.

anyways so they made me feel so bad that I decided "fine return it I don't care anymore" and they did(today)

BUT THEN LIKE RIGHT AFTER WE RETURNED IT THEY BOUGHT MY SISTER TIMBERLANDS.

so I told my mom "you basically made me give away my guitar to buy her timberlands that's not fair" once we got home,

after a while we went back to the mall I don't really know why but we did.
in the car my mom tells my dad what I told her and my dad goes "oh the money that we got back your older sister took it not me"

SO HE TOLD ME THAT HE BOUGHT MY YOUNGER SISTER TIMBERLANDS AND GAVE MY OLDER SISTER THE MONEY USED FOR MY GUITAR and left me with nothing okay.

i am still really mad thinking about it makes me want to cry w anger

but anyways it's winter break yay