my scene phase?

so I had a scene phase it was really embarassing but I love mocking myself and talking about it so I thought I'd share it. (The real reason is that I can't really talk about everything on this book anymore bc people from school read this and I fucking hate that so yeah)

Anyways so my digital escape didn't exist at the time so whenever I talk about my scene phase people think I liked mde but no??

anyways, so I would tease my hair and try and copy the  "scene hairstyle"  but it didn't work, I had a few pictures but my dad erased the whole iPad so yeah I have like 2 of them left? (from my old Instagram account)

ONE OF MY PICTURES HAD THE CAPTION "rawrrr I'm a kitten unicorn something something I fly and poop rainbows"
I REGRET DELETING THE PICTURE FUCK

anyways the bands I liked were like sleeping with sirens ,pierce the veil ,paramore, mcr , panic!, falling in reverse, breathe carolina, consider me dead, fob, issues, blink 182, crown the empire, bmth, atl, bvb, asking Alexandria, Memphis May Fire , famous last words and  more that I'm too lazy to name (I was reading these off my old phone rip)

other things I did were the normal things scene kids would do like saying "pop was bad music, rap and hip hop and all that jazz" but I was 1d af at the time and I was a dumbass.

but during my scene phase I went to New York? Oh my god I was so happy at the time I was like "yes I'm going to hot topic I'm getting merch yes yes yes"
so when we went there I bought a ptv and a sws shirt bc it had flowers on them and my sister was like "get those" so I had too lol. (We don't have hot topic here)

So as I grew I got out of that phase (thank god), I found stores that sold merch, they sold known bands but its better then nothing amirite??

I had a legit SCENE phase but some people consider themselves scene bc they were lonely ok thx

i hate myself for that phase but it's so funny so why not make fun of myself.

++++ at the time people called me ugly and shit and now all of those people call me hot and shit so they can fight me ;)

yeah that's it i have stories that happened when I was over my scene phase but I was emo then? Yeah I'll talk about those someday.