how i almost got into a satanic cult

the title is 100% true

so hey guys this is how I almost got into a satanic cult it's fucked up really *sighs in real life*

you know you messed up so much when you accidentally join a cult really.

so basically I was talking to this person(I'll give them they/them pronouns bc I don't want to really get into detail about them?)

so we talked for a week so or and it was cool and then at one point they asked me if I was religious, that's kind of normal for me because I always wear metal shirts and all it's something people ask me alot. I told them that I don't know if I really am?

so then I asked them if they are and they said "no I'm satanic" they didn't say satanic they said another word which I googled and they said it's the same thing as satanic lol

Anyways that freaked me out but I didn't really mind it because it's their beliefs not mines.

And then a few days later we were talking about something I think daggers and I go "oh I love witches so much they are so interesting I would love to go into their history" and I think they got the wrong impression and they asked me if I'm Wiccan.

I said no lol and they go "oh I thought you were because I am."

So this is where I fucked up.

They asked me to join *insert name here* and I was like yeah why not BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS A FAN CLUB FOR WITCHES AND STUFF

and then they say it's for left hand beliefs? And while I was googling that they told me what it meant.

SO THEN I WAS STUCK IN A SATANIC CULT.

So now I am living in fear because they know me, they know what I look like and yeah.

SO THEN I WENT TO PICK UP MY SISTER I THINK THAT DAY OR THE NEXT I FORGOT LOL and so while we were walking home I was walking with my cousin bc we went together lol we didn't have school because exam week (this happened yesterday btw) so we are like almost there AND THEN THERES LIKE THIS HOLE IN BETWEEN 2 HOUSES RIGHT and I look through there and SOME GUY (he looked like one of the guys in the cult (don't ask me how I know how they look)) and they were STARING RIGHT AT ME WITH A GLARE OR SOMETHING AND I WAS LIKE SHIT NOPE NOT TODAY.

And you know what's funny? I was making jokes about it because I found out that I fucked up real big.

And me and my cousin being the stalkers we are went on one of their facebook's and their background is ficking something about Satan and when we were scrolling down it was like "Satan will rise" and shit like that yo I'm freaked out.

So this all happened this week, yesterday or 2 days ago was the most fucked up really because that's when I almost joined one? Actually I joined one but I'm going to try to act like I didn't because THIS IS REALLY FUCKED UP.

what if they find out about this chapter or my book guys if I die please tell my parents I love them.

(Read the comments for more detail)