The Things People Never Notice About Kids..

According to me, Kids are a blessing from god, and they're meant to be around. Thinking of kids to be annoying, what about the smile they bring on your face? Whenever a kid becomes nauseous, do you ever think of the smile he brings on your face at other times? I don't think anyone thinks in such a way, do they? Most of the parents having more than two kids and family situations find it really difficult to manage their family. Moreover when parents pay no attention the kid eventually becomes a loner, which may affect his school life, ever thought about this, well do so if this is happening between you and your kid, and has this ever happened to you? We can't decide, its human nature, thinking about themselves, for instance : your grandparents pay more attention to your parents and your parents pay more attention to you and your siblings (P.S. Many people never notice)...Life's like that..

Kids are very revenging. If you haven't noticed, Kids do not forget most of the things, those which are told to them. Lets take up another example, when you tell a kid not to do a particular activity, he takes it up into action more often. Kids find it very amusing to do things which are not meant to be done. When I used to be young, and my mother once told me not to enter the kitchen, not matter what, But i took it up very enthusiastically and used to break pots, day and night. It happens.

Most of us consider kids dumb. But kids are very lurking, they know everything we're doing, literally everything. My mom used to hide shampoos and conditioners into her cupboard when i used to be young, as i had the habit of wobbling on everything i had in my hand, and the fact is that, i had no difficulty in finding the shampoos and conditioners that my mom had hidden.I used to walk behind her, she not knowing my presence, and catch my eye up to the hidden stuff. Its quite simple and the most funniest part is that, sometimes my mother used to hide it right in front of me not knowing that i was even there.