Chapter 2

In the morning I grabbed a bag and filled it with clothes, food, and water for the next couple of days. I grabbed a notebook and wrote:

                                                    Saving the List:

                                  Clue 1: Familiar handwriting

                                  Clue 2:  A maniac Guy

                                  Clue 3: Someone close to me

                                  Clue 4: Leaving notes in places that I am going

                                 Clue 5: Mom and Dad can help

I then decided to list the first place she would look. The crime scene. I put her notebook and her pen in her bag and left the house. I got in my  yellow mustang. I drove off.  

                                                             ************************

After a while on the road, I finally arrived at her destination. I got out of the car and walked into the Wal-Mart.  I walked into isle 13.  I noticed that on the floor there were the words:  MEET ME ON THE BRIDGE AT 12pm OR ELSE, out of spaghettios cans. I looked at my watch and realized it was 11:44am and I needed to run. I got back in my car and realized that my phone had like ten messages. They all were from an unknown caller. But for some reason that number I remember was in my contacts, but somehow all of my contacts were deleted except for one, it said Grandma. However I knew that my grandmother did not have a phone. So I clicked on it, it then shut my phone off. I started to freak out there was no way to turn it back on. So I quickly agreed to do what this killer wants, so I went to the bridge.  I walked on the bridge and nobody was there. So I started to leave. But all of a sudden there was this voice that said "HELP ME, HELP!!!" It was my grandmothers voice. So I followed this voice and there she was in a car accident bleeding to death. I quickly pulled my phone out to call 911, but quickly realizing it would not turn on.  So I ran as fast as I could to the payphone. I inserted a quarter and dialed 911. I told them my name, all of my personal information. Then told them all about what is happening. However leaving the part out about the killer and all that, so just about my grandmother. They came really fast. They brought her to the Hospital. I followed the ambulance in my yellow mustang.