Chapter 4

The Killer: My brother Jack

I thought in my head to myself.  Why did Jack do that? Why would he kill grandma?  Jack loved  grandma! I need to find Jack. Now I get why mom said the killer was a maniac man! I need to go now.

                                                              *********************************

The doorbell rang, my ant answered it. My brother came bursting through the door yelling. "WHERE IS SHE, WHERE IS SHE. SHE IS GOING TO GET IT!!! I walked out the door than said. "I am here, come and get me. I know I am the next on the list." He replied with a " Well, too bad. I am just going to let you suffer." "Why are you doing this?" I questioned. "HEY,HEY,HEY!!" My Aunt said. "Nobody is going to kill anybody, here, Everybody is going to relax, Jack you stay here with me. Becca, you go to your house and relax. I will keep an eye on Jack at all times. 

                                                             ********************************

"Okay" So I left. When I got home. There was a present underneath the tree. Since I had been spending so much time with this killer thing. I forgot it was Christmas time.  It was addressed to me so I opened it. It was a box of chocolates, with a $250  VISA gift card. Then I opened the card. The card said it was from Ryan. I had also spent so much time on this killer thing, I forgot I was a senior in high-school and I had a boy friend named Ryan. The card said we would be meeting at the park at five. It was now 4:00. So I through on a nice dress, got my hair curled, and put on makeup. I then Got in the car and drove off. I got to the park at the perfect time. Ryan was standing there with a bouquet of red roses. I walked over to him. He said" We are going to my house tonight, and have a fun night." < WINK, WINK> So we both got into  our separate cars and drove to his  house.

When I arrived we got to his house and went upstairs to his bedroom. He turned on a Christmas movie. Then we watched it for about half an hour. He then leaned over for a kiss. Then it got real.