Chapter 3

When we arrived at the hospital I rushed to the ER which is were my grandmother was. But I was not allowed back to the room, because I was evidently to young to visit her. I was devastated. Then, all of a sudden a young man came in with a black cap on his head. This guy really did look like my brother but I just thought maybe I was seeing things. 

Then the nurse came in and said" I am so sorry to tell you that....." I started to cry so hard. "We tried to save her, but her brain damage caused to much bleeding, which caused not enough blood to reach the heart. Your grandmother has passed...." I had lost it at this point. I had to much on my mind. I now had to deal with this crazy mystery by myself. I have not seen my brother in forever, and I now had to plan a funeral. I knew  could not do much of anything. So I decided I would go home to my Aunts house and tell her everything that has happen. So I got into my car and drove off, crying harder than ever. 

I arrived at my Aunts house. I told her what had happen to grandma. She started to cry. Then I told her everything from when we went to the grave to the mystery guy that walked into the hospital. I went to get my phone to show her . But my phone was not there, and there was a new phone with a sticky note on it that said:

             You will not be able to find out who and where I am unless you have one, so i am rewarding you with a new one, since you have lost all that you had left. Well besides me of course.

I then immediately, figured out who this killer is. Now only a couple of things left to do, before I can destroy this list. I got my notebook and my pen. I wrote:

                 The Killer: ................