Prologue

The Other Side Of The Direction - Part I

By M. Night Shyamalan & Christopher Nolan

Prologue:

It was a dark and stormy night. Justin Bieber was just finishing scrubbing his vagina. He heard a huge bird. Justin put his itchy robe on and walked out the bathroom. He looked around and saw stormtroopers entering his house. That's when George Lucas came out and beat Justin Bieber with a sausage stick. Justin pleaded for mercy, and so George picked him up, took his robe off and threw Justin on the bed. George unzipped his pants and began to vaginally rape Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber began to scream out George's name. Justin began to bleed. And then George came inside him. George then got his sausage stick and started beating Justin Bieber again.

"Tell me where One Direction is!!!" demanded George.

"I don't know!!! I know nothing about where they are!!!" Justin responded.

George beat him again with his sausage stick.

"TELL ME!!! Where the fuck are they???! 

"Noo, I.....can't tell you!!!"

"If you don't tell me, I'll have Steven Spielberg choke you and make you drink bleach out of his asshole."

"Noooo......I don't wanna."

"STEVEN!!! GET IN HERE!!!"

Darth Vader entered the room, took off his helmet, and it was Steven Spielberg under the helmet. He took out his black cock and started choking Justin with it. Steven took out the bottle of bleach. Justin finally gave in.

"NOOOO OKAY OKAY OKAY!!! I'll tell you!" He said, swallowing Steven's cum. "They're......they're at.........."

"WHERE ARE THEY GOD DAMMIT!!!" George demanded.

"They're at North Korea...." Said Justin.

"WE GOT IT!!! Okay stormtroopers, head to the Death Star III: The Revenge, we're going to North Korea!" George said.

"What about Justin sir?" Asked a stormtrooper

"Oh just shoot the little bastard." Said George.

The stormtrooper shot and then raped Justin.

George and Steven walked out, made out with each other real quick, and then got on the Death Star III: The Revenge to North Korea.

PREPARE YOUR ANUSES FOR CHAPTER 1!!!