Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

It's a sunny day in North Korea, and the One Direction crew just got off their airplane. The airplane had a face and said goodbye to them. And then it said "Fuck You Thomas The Train" and flew off.

"Oh my gosshhhh we're in North Koreaaahhhhh, Like....oh my godddd" Said Harry in his faggot voice.

"Yeahhhh we're gonna get sooo many gigs here." Said Niall.

"Yeahhhh we're a teammmmm yeahhhh." Said Zayn.

HEY LOOK, IT'S ONE DIRECTION, said a random guy.................................what a bunch of FAGGOTS!!!! FAGGOTS!!! FAGGGOTTSSSSAAAAUHHHHH!!! Then he got shot in the ass by a North Korean Soldier.

A North Korean Soldier walked up to the crew. "YOU DO SONG FOR KIM JONG-UN OR YOU ALL GET RAPED BY RONALD MCDONALD!!!"

Ronald came from behind the bushes and said "Well hey there kids, you better do as your told, or I'm gonna microwave your balls! heuheueheuheuheuehu *goofy laugh* Well see yaaa *goofy laugh*" Then he ran off and kidnapped a 5 year old girl.

"Where's Kim Jong-Un???" Asked Louis.

"YOU NO ASK QUESTION, I DO QUESTION HERE! FOLLOW ME...................FAGGOTS" Said the soldier.

They entered the domain of Kim Jong-Un. Kim Jong-Un is portrayed as Jabba The Hutt.

"Sir, we brought you the one they call........ONE DIRECTION" Said the soldier

"Ohh ho ho ho ho......You think that One Direction will a tuuba wa tuuba watoo too Han Solo???" Said Kim Jong The Hutt.

"But....sir.....you said..."

"Noooo......Mah Tiki Wa Wa Ba Tiki Wampa Han Solo!!!"

"Yes sir............King Jong-Un demands you have sex with THE HAMBURGLER!!!"

"Who the fuck is the hamburgler?" Asked Niall

"You fucking retard......you never had a fucking childhood did you? You never had a FUCKING CHILDHOOD! Well fuck you asshole. In fact, when we have sex with him, I want you to tell him that you don't know who he is, and maybe JUST MAYBE, he'll rape the living shit out of you............ughh.... fucking faggot." Responded Liam.

"I'm sorry" Niall blushed......

The 5 boys were taken into the room of the hamburgler whom they were forced to have sex with.

"Well, go on, tell him." Said Liam

Niall was nervous......he was shaking violently, then he shit his pants.

"I....I don't know who you are sir." He said.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I FUCKING AM??? Well well well well well........you're gonna swallow last.....I can say that much, also, I might hit you with this meat stick. It says "copyright Lucasfilm"........wait............didn't Disney buy that already? Oh well, fuck it." Said The Hamburgler.

They all had a 6-some or........an orgy. They tried the human centipede rape position......

Meanwhile, the Death Star III: The Revenge was closing in on North Korea......

PREPARE YOUR NIPPLES FOR CHAPTER 2!!!