Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

After 4 hours of feeling very traumatize from having an orgy with The Hamburgler, Niall shoots himself, then throws himself in the trash can, and pushes himself down the hill and lands on lava. 5 minutes later, Niall is reincarnated into Ed Gein.

"Well guys ummm.......................I'm hungry." Said Ed Gein (Niall) licking his lips at Harry.

"Ummmmm...." Harry said with a boner.

The North Korean soldier came back in...

"WHERE IS ONE DIRECTION!!!"

"Over here!" Responded Zayn.

"GET YOUR FAGGOT ASSES OVER TO KIM JONG THE HUTT!!!"

The 5 boys head back to Kim Jong The Hutt.

"HERE ARE THE FAGGOTS YOU REQUESTED MASTER!!!"

Kim Jong The Hutt stared at them........as he slowly ate a blob of jelly in his right hand, and peanut butter in his left hand. Licking his lips at Harry. Harry blushed and got a boner.

"Wa Tee Tee Wampa Chooka Haka Ta Tootoo Han SOLO???" He said.

"KIM JONG THE HUTT REQUESTS YOU KILL THE HAMBURGLER!!!"

"Why? We just had a fucking orgy with him...........mmmmm warm cum....." Said Harry.

"IF YOU NO KILL HAMBURGLER..........KIM JONG THE HUTT WE EAT YOU WITH PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY, AND THEN LEAVE YOUR ROTTING COPRSES FOR RONALD MCDONALD!!!"

Ronald McDonald came out "Well hey there kids! You better do as you're told *goofy laugh* Or I'm gonna rape your corpses!!! See yaa *goofy laugh*" He then ran off stealing a bucket of fried chicken while chewing on condoms.

"All right guys, we have to go kill The Hamburgler" Said Liam.

"But.......he was sooo nice.....mmmmmm warm cum" Said Harry.

"Shut the fuck up you whore, or I'll make you drink bleach faggot. Okay let's go." Liam said.

"KIM JONG THE HUTT DEMANDS YOU KILL HIM WITH THIS!!!"

The soldier gave the boys Jerry Springer's dried up testicles.

"We're supposed to kill him with this shit?" Asked Louis.

"DO IT FAGGOTS OR I'LL CUT YOUR ARMS OFF!!!"

The 5 boys entered back into the domain of The Hamburgler.

"Mr. Hamburgler, it's One Direction......remember those faggots? We just had an orgy." Said Zayn.

"Ohhhh hi boys!!! I just finished pooping while watching "Keeping Up With The Kardashians." Now what the fuck is it you want?" Said The Hamburgler.

"Ummm.....we just....want you to......" Said Zayn.

"KILL HIM!!! DO IT NOW WHILE HE'S STILL POOPING!!!" Said Ed Gein (Niall).

"Why is Ed Gein still here?" Zayn asked.

"Bitch, I'm fucking Niall you asshole. Fuck you, and fuck your faggot swag, you cunt." Said Ed Gein (Niall).

"WHAT???? You want to kill me??? But.....I thought we had something special..." Sobbed Hamburgler.

"GUYS HE'S GETTING AWAY!!!" Said Louis.

The Hamburgler than farted out of the building....................then came back just to get his TV.....................................................

"Let's go get him." Said Harry, as he blushed with a boner.

"We need to take a vehicle!!! Look!!! Let's take the Mystery Machine!" Said Louis.

It shows The Mystery Machine as the Scooby-Doo gang was just finishing filming "Scooby-Watta-Do".

"Yo, wassup my niggas? Wanna 40 ounce these bitches?" Said some black guy wearing a Scooby-Doo costume.

Then here comes Mexican Shaggy/Fred. "ZOINKS!!! Our fuck machine broke down! What are we gonna do Scooby-Watta-Do?"

Then came two black hippos Daphne and Velma. As they were screaming "HELLO???? HELLO!!!??"

"Ummm.......we're just gonna take your car......." Said Liam.

The boys hijacked their car and drove out of the building to find The Hamburgler.

Meanwhile, The Death Star III: The Revenge is trying to park around North Korea. The ship crash lands onto a mountain, and all the North Korean soldiers can easily spot it.

"Well.....nice going. Well fucking done asshole. Do you know how to fucking park? Fuck, look at the damage, do you have any idea what this will do to my credit AND budget for Indiana Jones 5: The Search For Eggnog? Selfish bastard." Said Steven Spielberg.

"Ummmm.............." Said George Lucas.

"Ohhh fuck you, you fucking mother fucking piece of shit. Fuck you, you stupid cunt. THIS IS YOUR FUCKING SHIP!!! Dammit, now you've let all the stormtroopers escape! Fucking Lucas..........Disney's right, you should fucking retire. Fuck you. Now we have all these fucking North Korean soldiers on our asses, who knows what they'll fucking do now. Shit.......I'm getting real fucking tired of your shit Lucas."

PREPARE TO PINCH YOUR BALLS FOR CHAPTER 3!!!