Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

One Direction had just stolen the Mystery Machine and are now searching for The Hamburgler.

"Excuse me sir, have you seen a Hamburgler?" Asked Louis.

"What???? The fuck is a Hamburgler???" Said a man.

"Are you fucking serious? YOU HAD NO FUCKING CHILDHOOD!!!"

"No, fuck you and your fucking Hamburgler, you're that faggot band One Direction ewwww I don't want FAGGGGGG DISEASEEEEE ................faggots."

The Hamburgler came from behind and ate the man.

"There he is! Let's rape him!" Said Liam

"Ummm....we're here to kill him dumb cunt." Said Louis.

The Hamburgler then shot fire out of his mouth and grew dragon wings and began to attack One Direction with it's fire breath.

"SHIT!!! Everyone get down!!!" Said Harry

 "Everyone, we have to throw Jerry Springer's dried testicles into The Hamburgler's mouth!" Said Louis

"Here, throw me Jerry Springer's dried testicles, I'll try to throw them in his mouth!" Said Zayn.

The Hamburgler swooped down and picked up Harry. The Hamburgler began to breathe fire all over the street and lots of cars blew up. Then Seth Rogan came out from the lingerie store and saw his car blow up in his face.

"Ohhhhh COME ONN!!!! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS??? I GET RIPPED OFF FROM THIS FUCKING LINGERIE AND NOW MY FUCKING CAR BLOWS UP??? Fuck you Hamburgler!!! FUCK YOU!!!" Said Seth Rogan.

The Hamburgler then swooped down and burnt Seth Rogan into a crisp.

Zayn was running towards the Hamburgler, dodging all the flames and explosions. He saw the Hamburgler open it's mouth and roar. And Zayn threw Jerry Springer's dried testicles into his mouth. The Hamburgler fell onto a car and started choking to death. Harry was set free, and The One Direction crew stood around The Hamburgler and watched him die.

"I....I could have helped you.....but....you had to attack me! Idiots!!!" The Hamburgler said.

"Wait....what??? WHAT??? TELL US!!! WHAT HAPPENED??? SAVE US FROM WHAT???" Asked Zayn.

"Hyrule..........go...to..............Hyyyrr....rulee.......ehhhhgdghhhghfbalalhlhhhhhh" The Hamburgler died..............................then he had diarrhea and shitted all over Harry.

"I suggest you take a shower" Said Ed Gein (Niall).

"Fuck you." Said Harry, then he vomited all over the street.

"He said something about Hyrule........where's Hyrule?" Asked Louis.

"Ummmm in Hyrule.....DUHHH." Said Liam.

"Fuck you Liam, anyway...........hey wait.......he has a map." Louis said.

Louis takes the map from The Hamburgler, and it's a map to Hyrule.

"It's a map to Hyrule..........everyone! WE'RE GOING ON AN ADVENTURE!!!" Louis said.

Gandalf and Bilbo were standing next to them and shook there heads in disappointment and walked off.

"No.....just no.....no more fucking adventures.........fuck this shit. Let's go Gandalf." Bilbo said.

Bilbo and Gandalf began to make out with tongue and grabbed each other's asses.

"Well guys let's go................We're going to Hyrule!" Louis continued!

PEPARE YOUR ABORTIONS FOR BOOK 2!!!!!!!!!!