-Part 1-

"AH!" I sat up insanely fast drenched in cold sweat. I wiped my head with my ragged pyjama sleeve and took my glass of water from the bedside table. 

BANG

I quickly turned my head to see that my door had been slammed shut all by itself! "Ughhh, just leave me alone..." I groaned as I put my glass of water on my bedside table and laid back down and pulled the covers up to my neck to relieve myself of the trembling state I was in. The floorboards in my room creaked, the windows rattled and the curtains floated softly from the wind blowing in from outside. I just stared at the floor, to my surprise a spider crawled through the cracks. I looked at it feeling like a giant compared to its small fragile body. "I'm much bigger than you, go away or be squa-" I stopped suddenly to see a spider being crushed by itself!

THUMP! Thump thump

A cold breeze of air blew on my sweaty face. A small squeaky voice, that sounded that of a young girl's said "You know it isn't nice to pick on things smaller than you..." I looked around crazily for where this source of sound was coming from. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out, I just gaped at the situation before me.

A/N

AHHK OMG guys my very first story!

I hope you liked it, and please tell me if I made any mistakes thank you!

I will update shortly, schedule will be whenever!

Follow, comment and like if ya want!

Thank you

Merry christmas and have a happy new year!

Tori-chan out!