-Part 4-

My stomach sunk and my whole body went numb "Dammit" I yelled in pure frustration. I turned around to see the snake coming after me, I pulled one of the knives I stored in my pocket and threw it at the snake and " Bullseye!" Right in the middle of its right eye. I pushed the door with all my might and fell onto the floor as it flung open. ((I know repetitive)) 

Running was now compulsory. 

I arrived at the grassy clearing under the full moon, I saw that bag of scales slither towards me. I pulled out another knife that I had grabbed earlier and held it in front of me with both hands grasped around the handle tightly and with my eyes shut to their limits. 

Complete silence. 

Then the most blood curdling scream ever to have been heard, I opened my eyes in curiosity but also fear. The snake was screaming, it flickered from the image of the reptile to the image of a that retched ghost girl. The moonlight seemed to burn her. Soon she was kneeling on the ground, slightly levitating. I walked over to her with a victorious grin spread across my face, I looked down on herald said in a mean scowl " it's over, for you anyway" she looked up with a defeated look on her face. in that sweet voice she said...

"Not just yet, this is only the beginning!" 

I looked at her in surprise "What?"  She then disappeared, I could hear her screams of laughter in the atmosphere. It gave me chills all over. I looked away from my house and stared out into the valley and smiled as I had just defeated a ghost! 

I turned around an with my mouth hanging open wide, my house wasn't anywhere to be seen, it had disappeared from my view! Even the valley was gone! I started turning in circles to see if I was looking in a different direction. My eyes filled up with tears as I realised I wasn't going to return home soon. I wasn't going back to the real world, not for a long time at least. One thing for sure was that I was surely not dead. I stopped for a moment to give my head some time to catch up with the rest of my body. I cried my eyes out for what almost felt like an hour but it was only a mere 3 minutes. I stopped when I heard a boy speak. This boy was trying to sooth me, calm me down by saying sweet things like it's going to be alright. 

"Don't cry, it'll be alright, after all... It's only ghostly torture" 

A/N

Ok so here it is! This may be the last chapter.. Sorry guys just can't find the time to make more... Plus I've got school and family to worry about

So if any of you wanna see more, please comment below and I'll promise for another update.. I don't know, maybe because it's not getting the attention I thought it would? Eh who knows I'll probably update when I've actually got nothing else to do.

I've just been on a holiday to rosebud beach for New Years with my friend, with my friend! The first time away from home, it was the best! 

I wish all of you a happy 2016! 

Comment, like, follow, read and add to ya reading list if ya would ever so kindly do XD 

Once again, Tori-chan out!

Please I need story ideas! Gimme ideas please I beg of you!