Greensville Part II.

Jazzy: deja who is that?
Deja: that's a friend from back way when....
Jazzy: well what is she doing here?
.
.
.
.
.
Lenah P.O.V
Wassuh hope y'all remember me hahaha!!! Star basketball player, I came back to handle some unfinished business with deja she thought I was done with her but not yet I'm gone kidnapped her sike nah I'm joking I'm jus gone torture her a lil bit before the show..

Lenah: hey deja you miss me? Long time no see what happen every since that day we fucked you left and never came back why not?? Hm you was scared about your secret being out in the public, I'm ya boss you follow my rules understood? When you finish up hea tonite tell ya boyfriend to come to
....
....................
.........................
.........................................
Deja: jazzy go backstage I need to talk to leanah
Jazzy: you sure you gone be fine?
Deja: I'm sure*smirking*
Deja: well lenah you see I'm not your rag doll no more, do you forget nobody cares about a careless high school basketball star? If we following rules you gone damn sure follow mine are we fucking clear? I stopped selling drugs a long time ago, you can't bring something back up from my past and think you can torture me gtfoh bitch you ain't Shit and you never will be shit.
.
Lenah: .....I'm so speechless, damn I really lost you?
Deja: wtf are you talking bout that shit was fucking highschool I grew up that's something you should start doing don't ya think? I don't like girls, I am strictly dickly.
Lenah: deja what about us tho? You don't love me?
Deja: nope
Lenah:
Deja: its time for you to go, I got a concert to perform if you don't mind. Security!!!!!
Yes deja? Can y'all take this bitch up out my room she gives me the creeps like spiders.
Them: yes ma'am
Deja: thanks big k see y'all after