1year later

Dej P.O.V
I been happy fa the last two years me and durk are finally together, his dick game on point lol but I'm starting to love him, I just finished a song called snakes it go hard as shit, you can't trust people because they sneaky, and untrustworthy. I'm working on releasing an Ep soon and a album in 2017. I got a concert coming up and I can't forget about Alexus she been doing better its like my music helps her through her everyday struggles but I know for a fact music is her inspiration and one day she gone be in some type of music business.

Lil durk P.O.V
I was about to leave dej house when I heard someone shooting, I do got my license to have a registered and so does deja she a short ass female but babygirl always packing where ever we go me and her both checked to see if we could find who it was and we didn't find anything, so as I was bout to tuck my gun back in I turned around and shot her, and her is lenah I'm tryna figure out why is she still here I thought Kevin kilt her by now she be in the way and she always act friendly what she doesn't know is that deja told me everything, one night she poured her heart out to me that's when she was tipsy off DA alcohol that night and we went to a strip club, we had fun but I'm gone kill her one way or the other or I'll just call Kevin so he can handle this shit until then imma tie her up.

Nobody's P.O.V
Alexus was in the bed listening to music, she wasn't feeling to good. She was thinking about how she was gone do her project in time before the state fair, this would be her first time because she never went, meanwhile her friend tamesia felt bad for her, she didn't like seeing her sick or anybody she cared for. Alexus has people who loves and cares for her, she been coping with her emotions the best way and that is writing. There's one person who keeps her going and that's her brother she pushes herself because she wants yo make him proud. Dej was performing at a concert As she was bout to end her song she thought about something. After she finished the song she told all her fans that no matter what you go through god has your back, even when you think you at your lowest point god and many other people are there, good night Atlanta love y'all peace💛✌. Lil durk was watching his girlfriend from back stage the two had become inseparable, when ever they had time for each other, everybody saying how they hip hops new celebrity couple, bey and jay had their time now its time for durk & dej which ever way it works.