last breath?

*we all love people who can't love themselves, everybody goes through something alexus pushes people away cause the heart break, trust issues, issues with ha parents leads ha to dis dark black cloud. She been raped for a whole year but still manages to keep a smile sometimes. She is on the verge of collapsing at any time, she tells people she needs help but she feel like nobody understand. She grew up with her aunt who cared about her dearly, ha mama left ha and came back 15 years later cause she see how good ha daughta is doing , her dad is a deadbeat he never loved ha, if he did he wouldn't abused like she was an animal. Some nights alexus cried Cus she had no one to comfort her, wenn her brother died she completely lost it, she was angry at every one when she found out her moms drug dealer was her mama boyfriend he would sneak in da her wen she stayed with her mom and rape her it went on until she broke down to her aunt and she lost it. She knows people love her but she is confused cause she never received it from either parents, she knows she need help but nobody want listen*

lenah POV

BREAKING NEWS: RAPPER KEVIN GATES HAS JUST BEEN SHOT , SOME PEOPLE ARE WONDERING DID HIS EX-WIFE LENAH HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT?!

I CANT BELIEVE THEY THINK I HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH HIS SHOOTING HE MIGHT GET ON MY NERVES BUT NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS WOULD I HAVE EVER SHOOT HIM I LOVE HIM, BUT THAT GIRL DEJ GONE GET IT, MAYBE I SHOULD JUST PLAY A GAME WITH HER AND PULL HER IN MY WRATH THEN KILL HER NOBODY WILL KNOW BOUT IT.

DEJA POV

I just looked at the news im kinda in my feelings because he's like a brother to me and I dont wish any harm on him. I been crying lately because me and durk stopped talking i told him we had to stop talking because of his babymama she is the reason why me and durk aint togerther but me and my lil boo red started back talking....

until next time people...

on the next episode of whoz down to ride

dej pov

tf he died