Episode 1

Zareen was standing in her drawing room of her new house. She was observing the paintings  that was tugged on a dark blue wall of her drawing room.
She keenly observed each and every painting trying to find the hidden meaning inside it. All the paintings were sketched by her half sister shaina who was an abstract painter and theater artist by profession.

Zareen always admired her for her infinite talents and magical charm that she always carried within herself. She thought 'how better it will be if shaina would be with me  all the time' and sometimes later, her thoughts changes to 'I will call shaina now and praise for her unique work'  and the very next moment she bites her finger realizing that shaina is at work and disturbing her is not a good idea.

Shaina was dark, bold and a dynamite! She was good at everything except sports. She was famous for her husky voice and mimicry art in her school. Teachers and students praised her for the enormous zeal and power during co curricular activities. She was good at acting and won many state and national awards for it. Those awards were the main reason to join National theater service. Apart from this, she was a good sketcher. Her paintings were talk of the town. People from far and near places visited her exhibition which was arranged by her sister zareen to which both were well praised and well apprecited by the audience.

Though they were step sisters but both shared a very unique relationship of sisterhood. They were best buddies and were very loyal and honest to each other. They were sharing every little secret and yet sealed thier mouth when it comes to spilling the beans to others.

Zareen was beautiful, elegant and decent. She was known for her fair look and soft voice. She was the one who looked after her step mom and dad. Though she was an introvert by attitude, she was very intelligent in academics and sports. She was smart in cooking and often used creative ways to deal with it. Above than this, she was the most kind hearted lady in her family. She had never said 'no' to anyone. She was the first to help shaina in her paintings and Acting rehersal. She used to visit old age homes and mental hospitals every third week of the month. Zareen was liked by each and everyone in the society. She was honest and straightforward in her folk. Above all, she loved her family more than herself!

Zareen was still observing the paintings that she heard the door bell. She rushed towards the main door and opens it. Shaina was standing there at the other side of the door, with bunches of blood red roses in her hand. She was wearing a white kurta with multi colored pyjama. Her silver earrings of spherical shape were glittering enormously. She looked bold and tidy with empty neck. She smiled gaily and hugged zareen with whole heart.

Zareen was extremely surprised and happy to see her. She wanted to praise her for her works. She thought not right now! She may be tired! I will tell her later.

Shaina placed the bunch of roses on a dining table. She went on to see each and every room of the house.  Everytime she looks at something interesting, she used to shout! Wow! Masha Allah! What a nice vase!
Oh my my! The dinner set is so beautiful. It was the time to look at the drawing room. Shaina was stunt to look at the wall. She was shocked to notice that every painting that was tugged on the wall was sketched by herself! She could not find any other painting
other than hers. Tears concealed in her eyes. She was facinated by zareen's love for her. She wanted to thank zareen for the love and support she has shown for her.

She stood for a moment and went to the kitchen where zareen was baking chocolate cake. She walked on light footed and hugged zareen from behind. Zareen was shocked for a moment. Zareen turned around and grasped her hand and said

"Oh my God! You scared me!"
Shaina laughed like a kid, infact she laughed without any holds in between.

"I am sorry! I am so sorry! I was not knowing that you are so weak and serioulsy! Your reaction was awesome! You were scared like a kid" Shaina said while placing her hand on zareen's shoulder and still laughing hard on her.

"Okay! Okay! That's completely fine. But, why are you here in the kitchen shaina? I was about to come to see you." Zareen said.

"I came here to thank you from the bottom of my heart." Shaina said. Her cheeck bones twiched to one side. Her lips were dry and her eyes were wet.

"Shaina" zareen paused for a second and said with a soft voice "why? Is everything alright? I mean why do you want to thank me? And why your eyes are wet?"

"Yes, I am totally fine. I saw your drawing room. You decorated it with my paintings. I am so glad to have you in my life. Thanks for your enormous support zareen." Shaina's cheeckbone still twiched to one side. Her voice was shaky and her throat chocked.

"Oh dear, my lovely sister. It is totally fine. Do not cry. I owe you so much my dear. I care for you so much. I really appreciate your talent and you are so great at it, shaina." Zareen winked.

Both shared a moment of joy and happiness until zareen caught an eye on shaina's new ring that almost glittered like a diamond!

"Masha Allah! What a beautiful ring! Shaina, where did you get it? Hmm, let me guess? Was this given by your boyfriend? Ahaa?"

Zareen laughed harder but shaina was quite. She did not uttered a word. Infact all her happiness faded away from her face. Shaina looked dejected and broken.

Note: the part 2/episode 2 will be released next thursday. Till then stay tuned!