Come Thru

Jeremiah P.O.V

Yall may not remember me but I was like the little hoe. Shall I say. I moved out of town and switched my number because I had some gang shit that was happening and I had to relocate. I haven't talked to Nadia in a long ass time. Me and her was like close friends. So I was trying to invite ha to my little kickback. Since I am doing better. So I inboxed ha on facebook.

Nadia I am inviting you this kickback I'm having.

Where at...

I'll text you the address.

Ok. I will definitely come thru. And do you know what time I the morning it is.

Yea. You was on my mind.

Ha. You still slick.

Well, I'll talk to you later.

Nadia POV

Me and Jeremiah used to be closer friends. We never took it to that level tho. A lot was rushing thru my mind right about now. Jeremiah inviting me to a kickback and having two other people living with me. August. My mom. Whewww. Alot. Right??.

I went to wake up NaNa and D.D. to take them to school.

NaNa. I yelled

Yes?

Go wash up and put on your new outfit.

OK.

And then wake up D.D..

Ok.

Nana POV

Nadiana my old sister came into the room we were sleeping at and woke me up. She told me to wash up put on clothes. So I did as I was told. I tool a quick shower and put on one of my new outfits. I put on my pink v-neck that said Love in the front and slipped on my joggers that were blue with Love going down the side. I put on my new socks and lebron's. I put on some bright pink lipstick and went to wake up D.D. He woke up and ran his shower. He put on his clothes afterwards.
I walked downstairs and grabbed my bookbag to catch the bus. Before I left the door August asked me did I want him and Nadia to walk me to the bus stop.