burning emotions left to burn

(a/n words in italics before the death paragraph(will be marked with d/p) are drunk thoughts/moments from the parts where he's drunk )
Suga's pov
I didn't think that I could feel so many emotions at once...it felt like a fire..one emotion starts the fire, the more emotions I feel the bigger the fire gets.If I get emotionally unstable the fire gets.Get to close to the fire and you could burn.When I lost something close to me... The fire grew to a point where I couldn't control it....

Jin...my hyung...died. You've probably heard this already but jin was what kept us together....like a house of cards...being honest.. Jin was like a mum to us.... He looked over us, protected us, took care of us.

His left us like a butterfly, spreading it's wings and flying to another world. I wonder where you are now...

V ......why did you leave..you were too you... Too innocent..

V died after jin,we were at the cliff. Our little memory place... Where we come to just stop and... Look back on the good times,however our once happy place turn into dark depressing place of nightmares...

V jumped off the cliff...it was like the world stopped as we all looked at him...its all came crashing down as soon as we heard him crash into the water...

Drinks spill... As I spit words of hate...I'm okay... I can do this.... I don't know what he's talking about... Jungkook is making things up.... A drunken mess... Me.. Ha ..NO.. I'm okay... I'm okay..

Jimin.. Why.. He.. It's all too overwhelming... He drowned himself in the bath tub...this all happened to soon... Every one dying... It's all crashing down...

..what am I doing... I... I.. This is not what jin would have wanted... Glasses smash ..a mirror breaks what have I done... This isn't right... No.. I.. I can't ...

(d/p)
The fire still burns but not as wild.. Every feeling I ever felt that made me scared was destroyed.

My skin burns... Turning my pale skin to a crisp... Heat takes over as I close my eyes... To await the arrival of another scene..

I walk over to him... "I'm sorry hyung..."  him and the others turn to me "it's okay" with those words said I felt free.. All weight lifted as we walked to watch the others..looking over them

Even so, I keep hoping
Even at the end, if you're with me, I'm okay
Even if you already knew
We couldn't stop
No way, no way, no way, falling
As time passes by
We only mess it up even more
No way, no way, it's collapsing again
A house made of cards, and us inside
Even if you say you see the end, even if you say it'll collapse soon
A house made of cards, and stupidly, us
Even if you say it's a useless dream, just stay a little more like this
Author's note
Hey sorry for the wait
I'm hoping you guys have figured out why each pov has a death paragraph .its taking me a while to write these next chapter but I'll try for you lot.
Gotta go ,Sweet Dreams