the king of the cards

Jin's pov
And here I am, the guy who started this whole chain of events. Death after death,  I HAD TO WATCH IT ALL! It hurt me soo much... I...I tried.. I swear... I tried to stop them....I tried every way I could.

After I died I noticed that I didn't go to heaven.. Instead I came back to the dorm. At first I was confused but as I looked around and watched the effects of my departure I knew why I was here. To watch over them... Guide them like I did before. And to stop them from thinking about a thought which could drive them to death.

Tae and jimin figured it out first. I watched everyone and how much they were in pain. It hurt me to watch them suffer. I knew that Tae had figured it out when they went to the cliff. He was at the top. " NO STOP... TAE STOP! " I shouted but he didn't hear.. He couldn't. He just looked at me and within seconds he had crashed into the water. I sighed "why Tae... Why...."
"why what hyung?"
I turned around, shocked at what was in front of me,Tae..But he just died. He walked up to me and pointed at jimin. I saw why he was pointing. Sadness was all over his face.
"we have stop him thinking about it "
V nodded. We followed the others back to the dorm. Jimin told the others that he was going to bath. Me and Tae looked at each other.
"oh no.. He wouldn't" we said in sync.
We sat outside the bath room.
   An hour later

Me and Tae were shouting our loudest to try and get through to Jimin.Yoongi and Hoseok came so we moved away. They busted the door. Tae walked into the bathroom. He knelt down and looked at Jimin,tears started to form in his eyes.
"Jimin I'm so sorry... I should have stopped you"
He said, he turned and looked at me.
"hyung now I know.... The pain you felt when I jumped... It hurts more than ever ". I sat next to him and hugged him. "it'll be okay ".
The sound of footsteps broke our hug. We turned and saw him
"finally you came " I said. He joined us and we turned to watch the scene he had just left (a/n Deja Vu  much ;-) ).
We watched as the others cried over Jimin's death. 
"wow " was all we could say as we saw what was happening.  Suga looked emotional, his eyes full of depression and anxiety, upset and fear.
"he's next " Tae said,his face emotionless. We nodded at him. We watched over the others. Nothing seemed wrong at first until Namjoon and Hobi left the dorm... Leaving Yoongi alone.
"guys look " I said.  Suga was sat on his bed.. With a lighter.  He was muttering something. We walked closer so we could hear.
"fires... fires.... fires " he mumbled while turning the lighter on and off. I rolled my eyes. 

"YOONGI NO " Jimin shouted. We turned to see him setting his room alight. "MIN YOONGI NOO STOP NO " we shouted at the top of our lungs but it didn't work. He was gone.
He walked over to us... "I'm sorry hyung..."  he said . We turn to look at him
"it's okay" I said.With those words said he looked all weight was lifted .We turn back to the others..looking over them.
"I.. Wow.. I "
" we know " we said as Suga stuttered at the sight.

"oh no not Hobi... Anybody but Hobi... Not with his illness " Jimin.
"Jimin calm down... Calm calm calm " Yoongi shook Jimin. Jimin looked him.  He broke down onto his shoulder, crying out all of his emotions 

. "I'm sorry but he has to go " V said with sorrow in his eyes.

We watched over Hobi...he looked broken already. "one pill, two pill, three pill  ,four " Hobi chanted to himself. Jimin held onto Yoongi and  Tae held onto me. We all were in pain. Bang!  His body dropped to the floor. Jimin cried into yoongi's chest as yoongi patted his back 

"GUYS " we turned around.
"HOBI! " we all shouted. We ran and hugged him.
" I never thought I would say this but Hobi I love you " I said as I hugged him.
"love you too hyung " he said smiling brightly, I haven't seen that smile in ages....Namjoon next

Jimin turned to me.
"I know, it's hard ,you and Namjoon are the closest... It'll be okay ". I nodded at him.

We watched as Namjoon went to the petrol station. I watched the station set fire. Tears streamed down my face.
"hyung don't cry "I heard a familiar voice say. We turned around as a smile grew on my face.
"namjoon " I whispered.  He walked up to me and hugged me.
"I'm here now "

"only jungkook left " Tae stated,tears forming in his eyes. We all hugged and comforted him.
We watched and waited till jungkook joined us.
"finally......it's over"

I need u....