last man standing

Jungkook's pov

Here I am.... Alone on the floor.
I never would have thought it would come to this.We're all falling apart... One by one.... Like a house of cards... As one card falls ...the others follow....

It all started with Jin...he was what kept us together... After he left ,things were never the same, he....he was the structure of the house... Without it.... The place falls down.
After Jin died, everyone tried to cover their wounds but I could see right through it. Suga started drinking... Drinking his pain away... I knew he missed Jin, we all did but it wasn't right. He was going to make himself sick, drowning in sorrow. I tried to talk to him but it didn't work, he just got pissed off at me, shouting slurred swears and drunken curses. He didn't stop until the next card fell..... V.

We never thought he would do... He jumped...I honestly thought he'd be okay... I knew he was depressed but to take his own life.. We Went to the cliff where we once went as kids. V decided to climb to highest point. We all watch him, thought he was joking but once he jumped ... We knew it wasn't a joke.

Jimin didn't take it well....infact..... He was next. once he went home Jimin said he wanted to take a bath ...to recollect himself. He was in there over 2 hours and that's when we started worry. Namjoon and Hobi busted the door down to find Jimin shivering on the floor.... At this point Hobi was panicky, Namjoon looking scared and Suga slumped against the Wall. I hugged myself hoping for it all to stop.... But miricales don't happen.

Weeks on me and Namjoon went for a walk, we got a call from Hobi... Something about a fire.we rushed back to the flat, panic in our hearts. We got their to find fire fighters hosing down the fire.what I couldn't understand was how the fire started but then it clicked... Min Yoongi. Gone with fire.hobi couldn't take it... He was already seriously ill... These deaths were scaring him.... He couldn't take it.... Another card... Fallen to the ground.
Just me and Namjoon... That's what I thought... But it was too good to be true...days after Hobi's death Namjoon went missing... Or so I thought, the police found his body... Outside a Gas Station...

And now...its just me... One card... Little Jungkook against the world... Last man standing...

I can pain shooting through me... But it's all a dream... It all was. My hyungs didn't die and I'm not dying... It's just a dream.tears fall down my face for the last time.... I will wake up and it will all be okay... The house of cards... Still standing strong....
Closing my eyes so that this nightmare will end soon.... Their suffering ...their pain will be gone.....

A house made of cards,
and us inside
Even if you say you see the end,
even if you say it'll collapse soon
A house made of cards,
and stupidly, us
Even if you say it's a useless dream,
just stay a little more like this
Like there's no tomorrow
Like there's no next time
Everything that you've done in front of my eyes
It's a complete darkness
Say it like you mean it
In the end, we can't make it
Even so, I keep hoping
Even at the end, if you're with me, I'm okay
Even if you already knew
We couldn't stop
No way, no way, no way, falling
As time passes by
We only mess it up even more
No way, no way, it's collapsing again
A house made of cards, and us inside
Even if you say you see the end, even if you say it'll collapse soon
A house made of cards, and stupidly, us
Even if you say it's a useless dream, just stay a little more like this