Shit Happens

Cam's POV:
I keep running as fast as my legs would let me. The sirens are blaring out behind me as I run across streets, dodge some idiots on the sidewalk, and stuff like that. I quickly jump on my skateboard and start down the street I'm on, to find my way home. Actually, nah, I'm gonna head to the Sidemen house. They'll be happy to pay for what I did. I finally make it to the Sidemen house. I lost the police a while ago. I start knocking frantically and almost hit Tobi in the face when he finally opens the door. I quickly barge in before he can say anything and close and lock the door before shutting all the windows and drawing the curtains and blinds. Just then, I realized the big cut on my leg. "Shit!" I shouted and the rest of the Sidemen came running down the stairs.
"Cam! What's wrong?" Josh sounded panicked. Josh is like a father to me. My real father died two years ago. I never really cared for him. He was a douchebag anyway.
"Eh, I just cut myself." I explained, they all rolled their eyes at me.
"I'll get the bandages." Said Manny.
"I'll get the towels." Harry announced.
"I'll get the pain killers!" JJ shouted, with a smirk present on his face. The boys disappeared, while the others grabbed pillows and snacks for me. I think Ethan called Simon because before I knew it, Simon was at my side, pulling me onto his lap. Not even saying anything as he snuggled his face into my neck. I didn't really mind. Sirens were blaring outside again and this gave me a huge headache. I groaned and shifted to stuff my face into Simon's neck, my good leg bent while the other was straight. I felt someone lift my leg. I hissed in pain, clutching Simon's shirt as the person applied bandages and put towels under me so I don't get blood all over the couch. I quickly gulped down the pain killers JJ gave me.
"Why did you do that?" Simon asked, already knowing what I did.
"Shit happens." I whispered before passing out.