Some Old Habits Can't Be Broken

Cam's POV:
I quietly got out of bed. Looking at Kaia one last time before making my way downstairs and going outside. I let the cold air engulf my body as I stared up at the stars. "Sorry, Danny. Sorry I couldn't save you." I whispered up to the moon. I walked into the forest and shifted into a white wolf. I ran off to the Arena. The place I go to calm my nerves. It's basically a fighting arena for Werewolves. Surprise! I'm a Werewolf! I finally got there and Jack and Mark let me in since they knew who I am. I have a black half moon on my back right hind leg. I sauntered in and everyone cowered at my appearance except for some new comers. I walked into the arena and waited for somebody to come forward. Finally, a fairly large black wolf came forward. From the looks of it, he's an Alpha. I'm a Rouge btw. I growl slightly and started circling him. He just stood there and watched my moves. Suddenly, I lunged out and nipped at his stomach, letting him know that I could hurt him. I slinked around the outside of the arena, stalking him as if he was my prey and I the predator. He made a sloppy swipe at me, but I shot underneath him and sliced at the tender skin of his under belly. My vision instantly turned red at the rich smell of blood. The Alpha cowered back in confusion at how I could get him so quickly. I gave him a second before he collapsed, unconscious. The whole arena erupted in howls. Suddenly, a grey wolf came forward and I sunk into defensive stance, ready to attack the new comer, but he shifted into human form.
"Grey." He greeted. I just sat down and nodded, showing I wasn't going to attack him. I still hadn't shifted into human form. "I want you to join our pack" And at least 7 other wolves appeared. I nodded my head. Why not? If I need to escape, I can just kill them all, that's what I did to my old pack. I shifted into my human form and pulled my hoodie down, revealing my long blond hair. All the wolves shifted into human forms too. They all were very fit and either had blond or brown hair.
"Your a girl?" The guy right next to the first guy snarled. I smirked.
"You have no idea what I can do. I mean, I just took out your Alpha. I can take you all out." I boasted.
"Oh yeah? What's your biggest accomplishment?" The first guy asked.
"Killing every pack I got bored with. I've been in 8 packs since 5 years ago and I killed them all. I'm known as the Alpha Killer. I always kill the Alpha's first and then leave them hung on a tree for the whole world to see." I smirked. The whole pack shrunk back as my eyes became darker. I suddenly turned them to my usual blue ones. "Of course I wouldn't hurt you though. You guys seem really cool." I said in an overly happy voice. A really hot guy just then approached and held out his hand.
"Alpha Jace. Welcome to the pack." He greeted.
"Cam. Can I be one of the fighters?" I pouted and he smiled and nodded.
"Of course, sweetie. I can already tell that I'm gonna treat you as my daughter." Jace stated.
"Ooh, this is gonna be fun." I smiled with glee. Jace chuckled and led me to the rest of the group.
"Chance, fighter." An extremely muscley guy stated. Guess we're going into names and positions.
"Jackson, fighter."
"Tanner, beta."
"Victor, fighter."
"Memphis, delta."
"Ross, fighter."
"Ethan, second beta."
"Grey, fighter." Now, he caught my attention and suddenly, my wolf started screaming 'MATE MATE MATE'
"No no no no no no." I whispered, backing up and suddenly, lust filled his hazel eyes. Grey stalked towards me, but I shifted and ran off to the Sidemen house. They are all wolves too so they would know what to do. I finally got there and started banging on their door. JJ soon opened the door and immediately pulled me inside.
"What's going on?" He asked, panic in his eyes.
"Found......mate." I uttered those two words before passing out.