My Old Friends

Cam's POV:

I woke up to people shouting from downstairs. Thinking of the worst, I grabbed my hand held gun from under my pillow. I keep my gun near me at all times no matter where I am. Cautiously making my way downstairs, I pulled on a black t-shirt that matched with my black skinny jeans that I accidentally fell asleep in. Fixing my black beanie, I pulled my gun out of my waistband. I tip toed into the kitchen and found the 5SOS boys and 3 body guards all tied up in the kitchen chairs. At least 5 guys all dressed in black stood in front of 5SOS and the body guards. I tip toed up behind them and grabbed one of them, placing my hand over his mouth to keep him quiet, but that didn't really work because soon all eyes were on me. I raised my gun to his head. "Scott, Jace, Christian, Vance, Rocky, nice of us all to meet again." I smirked and took a step forward, keeping Scott tight in my grip. "Now, how about this idea? You let them all go and you guys can all walk away from this with out any trouble." I negotiated, pressing my gun harder and harder into Scott's head causing him to flinch in pain. 

"Or you can let Scott go and we can kill you all. Sparing you of course, we may need you later on." Rocky cracked his knuckles. I smirked evilly sparking fear into all their eyes. They know how dangerous I am. Scott started to struggle so I knocked him out and ran at Jace, grabbing a skillet from the kitchen table and smacked him over the head before doing it to Vance too. Someone grabbed me from behind pulling me against them. Ew!! Pervert! I swung my foot back to kick him in the balls. It worked! Christian fell to the ground, whining in pain. They were all knocked out when police sirens tore through the air. I started to untie Ashton's wrist when the police barged through the doors, swinging their guns around. 

"Finally." I scoffed, letting Ashton go and moving on to Luke while Ashton helped Calum. One of the police officers walked up to me. He's hot, but not my type. Blond hair, blue eyes, fit body. I usually go for dirty blond hair, hazel eyes, fit body. 

"And you are?" The stranger asked with a charming smile, but I didn't fall for it. I moved to Paul and untied him quickly. Soon everyone was untied and standing around while the other police officers handcuffed all the knocked out men on the floor.

"Taken." I answered even though I'm completely single. I just don't want him to think he had a chance.

"Oh." The officer mumbled quietly, disappointed. An hour later all of the police officers left and I was left with the 5SOS boys.

"Welp! I'm going back to bed." I announced, turning to leave the room.

"You have a boyfriend?" Ashton asked, looking so upset.

"Nah. I just didn't want him thinking he had a chance." I explained. Suddenly, Ashton pulled me into a big hug and all the other boys soon joined in. Maybe this year won't be so bad.