Quatre.

I had been forgetting to include cast photos with the chapters so please forgive me for that. Tremaine is in multimedia :)

I apologize for any mistakes.

Leah

I tugged on the hem of my dress as I shifted impatiently in my seat. Awaiting Tremaine's arrival, I slowly sipped my latte and observed the quaintness of the small cafe in the heart of Anaheim. I decided on this spot so that we could meet somewhere in the middle of us. With Ty and I on the suburban outskirts of Compton, and Tremaine smack in the middle of LA, I decided Anaheim was a nice place for us to meet.

It was a beautiful day out and the sun shone on the sea of tourists, joggers, and bike riders. My trance was interrupted by Tremaine rushing past the window out of which I was dreamily gazing. He rushed through the door causing heads to turn but eventually and simultaneously go back to their own business.

"I'm so sorry I'm late." He said clearly out of breath. He plopped into the seat opposing mine as I tried to look as concerned as possible, however, something in me was keeping me from doing so. "This just hasn't been the greatest morning." His head hung in his palms and then he looked up at me to rub his temples.

"What happened?" I asked with almost no tone while I took yet another swig of my beverage.

"Well to start, I woke up late due to class running over last night. Then I was dropping my little sister off at dance class and she started having an asthma attack." Now I started to feel sympathetic. At first I thought he was using these excuses to show that he was blowing me off. "So I had to rush her to the hospital and wait for my mom to get there so I could come here."

"Oh goodness. I'm sorry to hear that. She's okay right?"

"Yeah she should be fine. She just got diagnosed with it about a year ago but remembering to bring her inhaler with her still seems to be a problem." He said as he put his head in his hands again with his elbows resting on the table. Something told me to put a hand on his arm so I did. I watched as he slowly looked up at me while I rubbed his arm with my thumb. He gave a small smile and I returned the expression.

Over the next hour we just talked and joked and got to know each other. I could see us being really good friends. That scared me and comforted me.

"Do your remember Robyn from class?" He asked, wiping his his mouth with the crumpled napkin he had been using for a while now.

"I believe so. The one with the accent right? She's from the Bahamas?" I put another forkful of salad in my mouth. This cafe had really good food.

"Barbados." He laughed. "How did you know about her? You barely talk to anyone."

"True. But just because I don't talk doesn't mean I don't listen. In fact, those who don't talk probably listen and observe more than others." I gave a sassy smile showing off a little philosophical thinking.

"You right, you right." He smiled...and smiled, and smiled.

"What?" I looked behind me and wiped my mouth in case he saw so,eons or something on my mouth.

"Nothing. He's just really lucky that's all." This had become a habit of his. He made little slick comments about my "oh so lucky" boyfriend.

"So I've heard." I shook my head and grinned.

Okay I know y'all are gonna hate me for this but I'm going to stop this chapter here FOR NOW. When I update the rest I'll update an authors note to let guy guys know. I'm sorry I'm just really tired guys I'm sorry. But I love you all :) Merry Christmas by the way.