Day 8

It's been gloomy for 2 whole weeks .
Ever since you passed nothing but fog,wind, and a sad person who's been writing . Writing notes that no one will ever read. Writing how I feel about you being gone.

I grabbed my skateboard and headed to the skatepark. I turned on my music and headed over there. On my way I saw the anime store we would go to.
Remember when we were there for 2 hours? Or when we looked through the posters and cards and freaked out over them looking like a bunch of idiots?
Then I saw a box of stray kittens.
You would've picked up the whole box and walked back to your house. Complaining how this planet makes you sick. Not because of the nature or the stores you love but the people and violence that filled up this once natural, beautiful planet. I would've just laughed and helped you carry the box with 6 kittens in it.
I looked in to see
1 white cat, 2 tabby-mix, 1 orange, 1 calico, and 1 black kitten.
It was so weird seeing all different kittens but I didn't judge .
I sat down next to the box . I picked up each one to see if they were okay.
They were fine , just hungry. I called Daniel. He was just about to leave his house. He said to meet him at the
Taco-bell. I picked up the box and headed over there.

No I didn't skate with a box of kittens in my hand.

I walked over to Tacobell and waited outside. Daniel pulled up with Olivia. My smile dropped and I just stared at the kittens. Meowing and squirming around in the box. The calico one was a runt. It was unique from the other ones. It was different. Daniel and Olivia walked my way and oh my god her face was priceless! She nearly pissed herself while petting them. It's like she's never seen kittens before. We fed the kittens some beef and made our way to the pet store. We needed the cats to have toys,food & something comfy to sleep on.
They gave all six cats a free check up knowing that we found them.

Now they are at my house sleeping away. All together. Comfy,purring,and having dreams.
I've always wondered what cats dream about.
What do you think ivy?
What do you think cats dream about..?