\Chappy 1/

Okay, a/n really quick. There WILL be cursing in this book. Meaning there will be 'naughty' words, BUT no smut.... So just a disclaimer! Enjoy the story my wittle monsters!!

My life... is horrible.

My dad is a drug addict on the run...

My mom is an abusive bitch...  (see told you so)

The best part about my life, is my little brother Mason, and YouTube.

I'm in LOVE with YouTube.

I have my own channel, NerdyGirl8338 (Don't bother to look the channel up, it not real!) 

I look at the clock, 4:30. Sweet!! Dad is already at work! I grab my laptop from under my bed and set up my cameras and monitors on my desk.

"3.2.1." I turn the camera on and start my intro, " Hello! My wittle monsters! Today is, the one, the only! CRACKER DAY!!! The day I eat crackers while playing MINECRAFT!!!" I scream into the mic.

~3 hours later: After recording a video and editing it~

"Annndddd..... Click" I say as I press the 'Upload' button. As soon as it's done someone comments on the video.

House_Owner: FIRST COMMENT !!       I laugh at his silly comment and start talking to him.

(H=House_Owner  I=You)

I= Hello sloth! ;)

H=I'm not a SLOTH!!

I=Yes you are!

H= NO!! I'M NOT!!!

H= WAIT! Didn't you say you would move out here soon?

I= OH.MY.GOD. I totally fucking forgot... Welp, I must pack my things, Ross.

H= M'kay see you out here. When was it? Tomorrow,  right?

I= Yup! You got it! See you then!

H= See you then! -Wait call me when you land so that you can tell me which area you're in.

I=You betcha! See you then!

I end the little conversation the two of us had. House_Owner-or, Ross, is my best friend. He helped me get my channel started. Helped buy the plane ticket to Washington. He was the only one that...that... that cares about me... I feel tears forming in my eyes. But no. Today no tears are falling.

I pack all of my stuff. And I leave no trace that I ever lived here.

I walk to Mason's room and slowly open the door. He is also packing. " You ready for this little bro?" I ask him. He looks up at me. His face has no expression but in his eyes I see mixes of fear and joy. Anxiety and sadness. But mostly I see pain. I see all the pain this life has caused him. But as soon as I notice it, it's gone. "Ye-Yeah... I just... can't believe it took you 20 years to move out of your parents house." he says as he snickers. "Wha-What?! I'm 19 and a half! Not 20! Besides, it took you only 12 years. Our parents might as well disowned you!" I say trying to hold in a laugh. Mason laughs so hard he starts crying. " That was a really funny joke." he says so calmly you would think he was sleep-talking. I look at the clock. "Oh! SHIT! Mason it's 11:30! Dad's gonna be home soon!" I say. Mason looks at the clock and rushes over to his window. He opens it. Pushes the screen out and throws his bags outside. I throw my stuff out the window and gesture for Mason to go out the window first. He hops out and I follow him. I push the window down and Mason puts the screen back in. We pick up our bags and walk into the middle of the street. Dad always goes in the house through the back, so we go around the front. We walk to my friend Hope's house. She is driving us to the airport at 3 in the morning.