Chappy 5

(A/N) Still don't know what chappy this is, but either way let's get onto the chappy!!

(Crystal's POV) If you don't know who Crystal is, it's the girl I wrote about 2 chappy's ago !

I wake up, I'm still in Seto's arms. I look at my alarm clock. It's 6:30. I cuddle into Seto's chest a little bit more. He's so peaceful right now. I wish things would always be this way.

(Third Person POV)

Jackie walks into Crystal's house with someone dangerous. Someone Ivy knows and fears al too well. Her ex-boyfriend. Crystal hears the footsteps slowly approaching her door. "Seto, Seto wake up!" Crystal whisper yells. "Wh-What?!". Crystal points toward the door and places her finger over her lips. 'Footsteps' She mouths. Seto looks to the door and nods. He gets up from the bed and floats to the window. He opens it and signals for Crystal to go out it. Crystal nods and flies out the window, Seto following. They fly up into the clouds and wonder around.

"Why don't we go to my place?" Seto asks. "We could teleport there, and leave the people wondering around your house, to just explore."

"Well I need to get my spell book really quick, don't worry I'll freeze time. No one will be able to hurt me." Crystal says with a smile.

"You should know I'm still gonna come with you." "Yup, now come on we need to hurry up." Crystal says as she freezes time a flick of her wrist. She keeps herself and Seto from freezing, so that they can go together.

(Seto's POV)

Crystal picks up her spell book, and as she turns around from her desk I pull her into deep, passionate kiss. It lasts forever and when we both pull away. I find myself wanting more.

"Did you know, that I love you?" Crystal asks me. "Well, I do now... And I love you too." I say. I watch the red  aura spin around us and embrace us with magic.

We are just hugging now, and than I feel tears dripping onto my shoulder. "A-Are you okay?" I ask, sounding a little too worried. "Yeah, just... I don't ever want to lose you." I feel tears forming in the corners (I almost spelled 'corns' instead of corners, LOL) of my eyes and I hug Crystal a little tighter. "I-I don't ever want lose you either..." And then the tears fall...

Sorry that this chapter is short, I'm just running out of ideas. I mean I know what is going to happen later on, I just don't know how to get from here to there. Oh! and you know how a little while ago I posted something called 'Cookies and Nose Bleeds' well, in that little A/N I said it started to snow. Well, my wittle monsters, today I'm snowed in and my dad can't go to work. When you open the door from the inside there is literally 3 feet of snow blocking the way. I wish I could take a picture of it, but my phone is broken, and my computer doesn't have a webcam soooo...... yeah....

And that is a wrap up! Bye my wittle monsters!

I  still want a cookie.

P.S. Go check out Endergirl1112 She is great! She just started a fanfic called 'Rossome boy' and it is staring ME! Because, I'm the star of the show, of course! Just kidding, but seriously guys go check her out! SHE IS AWESOME!