Chapter Four

A/N

Heey again guys (: I got the new title and stuff. So ya (: enjoy the rest of the book and after this chapter its a maybe on another chapter today. Okay? Okaaay (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose POV

I wake up to my wolf growling.

What's wrong Alana? I ask as I hear her whimpering.

M-Mate... She says as she whimpers again. I rush to Alec's room to find it empty. I rush to his office only to see him sitting at his desk with a blonde girl on his lap, shirtless. He's kissing her neck and feeling all on her body. I whimper and back away.

Why are we hurt? We didn't even fully accept him... I think to myself. His head snaps to me and his eyes fill with regret and sorrow. I shake my head with a humorless laugh and walk out, attempting to hold back tears.

I hear him running up behind me, which makes me quicken my steps.

"Rose!" He calls to me and grabs my shoulder, turning me to him. I look past his head, not wanting to look at his eyes. I kept my face blank and eyes emotionless.

"Rose look at me." He pleads.

"I'm going to my room Alpha. Please step out of the way." I say emotionless as he tries to make me look at him.

"Rose I'm sorry. I can explain!" He pleads again.

"Please Alpha. Your so called explanation will not he needed. Please step aside Alpha. I wish to go to my room." I state, making him angry for not obeying him.

"Look at me Rose." I stay motionless.

"LOOK AT ME!" He yells, making me flinch a bit, but I remain emotionless.

"Rose... Please... Look at me." He pleads again.

"Why!? So I can see the marks left by that slut!? Why would you do this!? I was getting comfortable here too Alec! I'll pack stuff and be out by sundown Alpha. I don't want you to give up your precious pack sluts for your own goddamn mate." I snap, making him flinch.

"You're not leaving." He states.

"Watch me Alpha." I say bitterly and push past him.

I guess mates aren't the best things ever, like my parents had described.

I take out a picture of my parents.

Flashback

"Mommy! Mommy look! I caught my first fish!" I exclaim, dropping the fish at her feet as she smiles a Wolfy grin. She licks my face a bit before pointing her nose at my dad, as if to tell me to show him.