Chapter 1

ANDREA POV
        (texting)
my baby kian😽💞: hey babe wassup
me: packing for Disneyland😜 it's gonna be the best vacation ever baby ilysm🙈💞
my baby kian😽💞: ilyt babe💕 i just finished packing last night. mind if i come over and help?😏
me: sure baby come on over💞😏

Kian finally got here and helped me finish packing. We ordered Chinese food and decided to go to the mall. I put on high waisted jean shorts and a shirt that said 'RCKLSS'. I straightened my hair and put on a beanie that said '#HOLLAdaze' since it was almost Christmas, and put on some black converse. When we got to the mall we went to Hollister. It's our favorite store, so we went there first to make sure we got there before it got closed.
   "Hey Andrea I'm gonna go try this on be right back babe."
  "Okay baby see you soon." I said as I started looking at sweatpants. I found a really comfy gray pair that had a bunch of dollar signs on them. I was looking at dresses then when Kian came out of the dressing room looking very fine.
"Hey babe how do you like it?" Kian said, smirking.
He was wearing a shirt that had me and him on it and it said '#KIANDREA' on it. I guess this was going to start to become normal now that we became 'YouTube sensations'.
"Yeah! I really like that picture of us. I'm gonna get one too."
I ran to go get another one of the shirts as a worker came up to me, looking very anxious.
"OMG are you Andrea Russet from YouTube?" He asked really quickly.
"Aha yes I am!! Are you a fan?"
"Yes and a very big one! Can I get a picture pretty please?" He said batting his eyes.
"OMG yes of course!!" I said excitedly.
"Thank you!"
"Your welcome! Goodbye!" I said as I walked away to go check out and tell Kian what just happened.