I wont give up ~ Luke Brooks love story

Finally it was time. I was moving to Melbourne! Being a Californian girl all my life, it was hard leaving my old life behind but I was ready. I had just came out of a long relationship but I was ready to start over and maybe find someone knew?

I was just getting ready to leave, fixing my waist length blonde hair into a side braid and applying some makeup. I was more on the natural side so it didn't take me too long to get ready. Since I was travelling for about 20 hours I dressed comfortably. Hollister yoga pants and my huge Janoskians hoodie. I couldn't believe I was going to be in the same country as them. I loved them.

When I was finally ready, it was time to leave. Me, my mum, my dad, my brother Alfie and sister Alex all waved goodbye to our friends and family and then set off to start our new life's in Australia. I felt sick at the thought of leaving my best friends Joanna and Amy behind, but I told myself " It's fine Sophie, this is a good thing " I guess it was, as the last couple of months had been hard. Bullying and the death of my grandma don't go we'll together but I'm okay for now.

~~~~~~ 20 hours later ~~~~

We were about to land in Melbourne, I was so excited! I slept most of the flight so it didn't feel too long. Before I knew it, we were finally here. After grabbing our luggage and waiting on our car, we made our way to the new house! It had five bedrooms and a swimming pool so I didn't complain. My room was cream and pink, I had my own bathroom and everything was the way I wanted it.

Once I had all my stuff sorted I decided to check my twitter and text my friends to let them no I was okay. While looking through twitter I noticed Luke Brooks had tweeted

"Luke_Brooks : Filming in Melbourne today!"

I screamed through to my sister asking if she wanted to come a walk around Melbourne and agreed, so I got changed out of my travelling clothes into pink high waited shorts and black top with my white converse. I took my hair out of the side braid, and left my hair in the natural waves made by the braid. We left and told mum we would be back for dinner.

Alex and I had been walking for about half an hour now laughing and just talking. I loved my sister, since I was 17 and she was 15 we got on well, she was like my other half and was always there if I needed someone to talk to.

Unlike me, Alex was obsessed with Justin Bieber, she wasn't really keen on the Janoskians but understood why I loved them. My sister didn't really look like me either, she had dark hair like my dad and Alfie but joined me in having the dark green eyes and tanned skin. I guess you could say we were completely different, but it worked cause we got on really well.

About an hour later we decided to make our way home, although we never knew the way. We kept walking and walking but nothing looked familiar and we didn't have a clue where we were. In the distance I could see a group of boys messing about. They sounded Australian so I guessed the were from around here and walked up to them to ask if they knew where we were.

Sophie : Hey, eh me and my sister are lost I was wondering if you knew where we were?

The boy in front of me turned round and my heart stopped. He had brown curly hair, brown eyes with a hint of green and nose and lip piercings. I couldn't help but stare before I realised who he was.

Sophie : Wait.. Are you Luke Brooks?

Luke : Yea, nice to meet you...?

Sophie : Sophie

I said with a smile. He smiled back. I blushed. My sister coughed trying to get my attention, I had forgot she was there.

Sophie : oh yea, this is my sister Alex.

Alex : Hey

Sophie : Alex these are the Janoskians!

Luke : Hey

Beau : Hey I'm Beau Brooks

Jai : Hi, I'm Jai

James : Hey I'm James

Skip : Hey I'm Daniel but you can call me skip

Luke : Are you both new here?

Sophie : Yea, moved here today actually.

Luke : Oh okay, well if you keep walking you'll get to Melbourne central, will you be able to find yourself from there or would you like us to walk with you?

Alex : We never walked past that before soph?

Sophie : Yea we don't have a clue how to get back from there, do you mind?

Beau : No it's fine we can walk you, we were on our way home anyway babe

He called me babe. I was about to die in that moment.

James : Awwww she's blushing, so cute

All boys : Awwwwww

Sophie : Shut up.

We continued walking with the boys just talking and them joking about obviously. I noticed Luke staring at me. I looked over and he quickly looked away. I couldn't believe he was walking beside me. I smiled at him and he smiled back making my heart skip a beat. I never believed in having a favourite but i definitely had a soft spot for Luke.

Jai : So soph, who's your favourite out of us?

It was like he read my mind

Sophie : I don't really have one, I love you all

I lied. I knew Luke was my favourite.

Skip : Just say!

Sophie : Okay okay, ehh... Luke?

I blushed and my sister giggled at me.

Alex : Knew that soph! You never told me but I knew you liked him!

My eyes shot over to her and I gave her the death stare. Alex always makes things so awkward, Luke probably thinks I'm so weird.

We finally made it back to the house to find out the brooks brothers lived next door, could this day get better? Everything seemed to perfect to be true, I felt something bad was going to happen.

We said bye to the boys and gave them all a hug, I said to Luke sorry for what Alex said, it's fine, he replied and kissed my cheek.

I hope you guys like this first bit, sorry if it's not good I'm trying my best! Leave a comment if you have any ideas? Sophie x