Chapter 3

Luke asked me to go to the park with him today so I said yes and met him outside my house. I told Luke the story about Megan, he said he was sorry like 60 times but it wasn't his fault.

'Luke you don't have to apologise, it wasn't your fault'  I replied every time.

I had decided that when i got to the park i would tell him how i felt about him. I hope it didn't ruin out friendship but I just had to tell him.

Sophie : Eh.. Luke? I have to tell you something.

Luke : Whats up?

He looked nervous, he had no idea.

Sophie : Well, since I met you I have felt something for you. I really like you Luke and when we kissed I really did feel something, and i know you must of felt it too? I understand you have a girlfriend but so its fine ill try to get over you. I just had to tell you and I'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner.

And with that I got up and ran. I couldn't believe what i had just told him. I heard Luke call me, so i stopped and turned round. I didn't even realise i was crying.

Luke : Don't cry Soph. I don't really no what to say. I mean, i like you as a friend but Megan is my girlfriend and -

I cut him off.

Sophie : Luke I get it, nothings going to happen between us, you have Megan. But didn't you feel anything when we kissed?

After a long silence, Luke finally replied 'Yes.' and then walked away.

~~ 2 months later ~~

These last two months have been hard. I have tried and tried to get over Luke but when i see him with Megan, my heart breaks into a million pieces. Me and Luke don't talk as much as we used to anymore, because after i told him how i felt things became awkward whenever Megan was around. Beau and Jai were now like my brothers and I've started to become really close to James and Daniel.

I've started talking to more people lately, and tonight I'm going on a date with a boy called Matt. He has brown hair and blue eyes. Ive always been more attracted to boys with brown eyes but you never no.

I decided to curl my waist length hair and then applied eyeliner, foundation and mascara. I didn't no where he was taking me but I'm sure it would be fun. I wore a red tight body con dress and black wedges. It was 6.54 and he was getting me at 7.15 so i had time to paint my nails and chill for a bit.

Matt took me to this lovely Italian restaurant for dinner and then we stopped at a party on the way home. He said he would help me make some friends so i thought why not? I walked into the party and straight away i saw him. Luke. He looked straight at me and i couldn't help but stare at him, he looked amazing. I tried to take my mind off him but whenever i saw Matt all i could think about was Luke. 

~~ Luke's P.O.V ~~

I was with Megan at Andrews party. We were having a good time and Megan looked amazing. Well i thought she did until Sophie walked in. She was beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off her, Megan saw me staring and asked who it was.

Luke : Its no one i was just looking around.

Megan : Good, it better not have been that bitch Sophie. Ew.

Luke :  Im going to go and talk to everyone, see you later.

I wanted to look for Sophie and tell her i was wrong. Wait.. what am i thinking. I love Megan. I turned back round to go back to Megan to find her kissing Andrew. 

Luke : What the fuck Megan, you fucking slut. We are over.

I walked out the party, but heard a familiar voice calling me back. It was Sophie. She asked if i was okay and i told her what happened.

Sophie : Luke are you okay? i cant believe she did that.

Luke : Yea I'm fine, i actually feel happy not being with her. I thought i loved her, but your the one i love.

Sophie : Right Luke, you've clearly been drinking.

Luke :  No I'm being serious

I couldn't hold myself back, i crashed my lips onto her's and felt sparks. It was the most perfect kiss.