School^^

*Sun Ji's POV*

I just arrived to school from my house. I thought I was very late but then turns out I was not late. The bell hasn't rung yet so I still have time to do things in my locker. Usually, other people socialize when they get to school but I have no one to socialize with. Suddenly, one of SNSD members named Hyoyeon came up to me.

"Oh, hey unnie." I greeted her just to be polite.

"Don't call me unnie!" She shouted back at me and walked away.

Following her was Yoona. She waved her hand at me. I waved back in return. I can't believe she's my best friend but she barely hangs out with me. I combed my hair and tried to put my hair in a ponytail when somebody tapped my shoulder. I quickly turned around which made me dropped my hair tie. It was Mingyu.

"Oh, hey Mingyu. You guys really gotta stop doing that. I already told Woonwoo that it's very creepy." I told him as I tried to bend down and grabbed my hair tie but before I could, he did.

"Looking for this?" He asked as he handed me the hair tie.

"Yeah. I was just gonna......never mind." I said as I put my hair in a ponytail. "Well, anyways what are you doing here?"

"Oh, I thought you maybe want to hang out with the members again. Is that okay with you?"

"Um....sure. I had a lot of fun yesterday getting to know the members and Jihoon the complainer which I found out that Seungcheol is too. It was also interesting to find out that one of your members is from New York like me." I smiled.

"Yep, Hansol."  He smiled back.

"So, shouldn't you be going now?" I asked him.

"Oh, wait. There's Jerry-hyung! Let's call him here! Yah!! Jerry-hyung! Come here!" Mingyu called out Jerry who was with Ming Ming.

"Yah! I have a name too!" Ming Ming shouted.

"And Ming Ming-hyung...." Mingyu whispered.

Jerry and Ming Ming came up to us.

"Hey guys." I waved my hands at them.

"Hey Sunny." Jerry smiled.

"Hey Sunny Bunny." Ming Ming smiled.

I raised one of my eyebrows at him.

"There was something I needed to tell you....Uh...What was it?" Mingyu tried to remember what he forgotten to tell me.

"That Dong Jin wants to meet up with Sunny's sister." We all turned around and found Woonwoo. He joined our conversation.

"Oh, Woonwoo-hyung. When did you get here? Wait a second! Yes! Yes! That was it."  Mingyu cheered.

"What's it?" I asked.

"No. Dong Jin said when you left because he forgotten to tell you that he wants to meet up with your sister."

"Jenny?"

"Yeah! Jenny." Mingyu nodded.

"Well, okay. I wasn't thinking about that. I didn't plan to tell my sister yet. Maybe during dinner time today."

"Can we come over for dinner?" Woonwoo blurted out.

"What?"

"Yeah, that would be a good idea. Come over for dinner at Sunny's house." Jerry cheered.

"Okay, let me get this clear. Who's we?" I asked them to clearly know who they're talking about and how many amount of people are eventually coming.