Dinner Time^^

<Sunny's POV>

I looked at the members and my parents. They were all in a surprised face except for Dong Jin who was eventually choking. Mingming had to help him out. They're in the bathroom right now.

"What was that?" Mingyu broke the silence as he took a bite of his pizza.

"I don't exactly know but I am SURE that they have met before." I responded as I sat down and started to eat dinner.

Mingming and Dong Jin came back out from the bathroom. They were soaking wet.

"Is it raining in the bathroom too?" I asked them while looking surprised.

"No. But it sure was gross." Mingming replied as he took a tissue and wiped his clothes.

"That's not gonna help, you know." I laughed.

"Then, help me then!" He stuck his tongue out at me.

I rolled my eyes.

I led him upstairs to my bedroom and grabbed an unused towel and let him wiped himself.

"Wow! This is your room? It's pretty." He smiled at me.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go! And you have some explaining to do, Mister." I told him as I grabbed his hands and we both ran down the stairs. Not to mention, but the stairs are about 30+ steps.

"Yah! Yah! Sunny! We're going to fall!" Mingming called out as I kept dragging him downstairs.

"No, we're n--" Before I could finish, I fell down the stairs and I thought I was going to land on the floor but somebody caught me. Then, soon after everybody came and surrounded me asking if I was okay. I mean, c'mon! I fell down a 30+ steps stairs, would I be OKAY?!

I looked up and found that Woonwoo caught me. I was staring at his beautiful eyes and then he quickly smiled at me. I quickly let go and remained sitting down on the ground.

"Oh my gosh, honey are you okay?" Mom asked as she helped me stood up.

"Apparently, NOT." I rolled my eyes.

"Good thing, somebody caught you." Dad smiled.

"Yeah, thanks a lot Woonwoo." I smiled at Woonwoo then he smiled back.

"You're welcome, Sunny." He smiled as I stood up and sat down on the couch.

"I told you you'd fall." Mingming whispered to me.

"Really? You're doing the "I told you" game right now?" I asked sarcastically.

Mingming smiled at me and sat next to me watching TV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Woonwoo's POV>

I was sitting down on my chair casually eating when Sunny and Mingming were upstairs. Sunny was the one who dragged Mingming to go to her room. Personally, I think she has some feelings for him. I wonder what they're doing upstairs.....

I heard noises. Oh, I think they're coming down. And wow, people should be pretty careful of these stairs since there's like 40 steps. Wow, more steps than the mall has! Actually, I don't count how many steps there are at the mall since I'm more in to elevators.

I got up because there wasn't any water in my glass. I had to go to the kitchen but suddenly Sunny and Mingming were running down the stairs (apparently, it was Sunny who kept on dragging him). I was at the edge of the stairs when Sunny was falling. Everybody panicked. Good thing I caught her. I'm such a life saver. :) I won't let anything bad happen to her.....Wait, what am I talking about? She's just a friend of mine, that's all.