Angel In Disguise~

Mingming's POV

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

After I saw what Mingyu was doing, I quickly closed the door and ran back outside. Mr. and Mrs. Kim looked at me perplexedly as if something had happened to me. I walked to the garden area of the hospital and sobbed. Why? Just why would he kiss her? Did she command him to do that? I..I don't understand.

I turned around and spotted a bench and decided to sit down for a few minutes. Suddenly, a little girl came up to me and smiled. She was about 6 years old.

She looked at me. "Oppa, you shouldn't be sad. It's so beautiful outside, and you're crying. Turn that frown upside down~" After hearing her sweet words, it formed a smile on my face.

"T-thank you sweetie," I smiled. "What's your name?"

"I'm Jin Mi," She sweetly smiled at me. "I'm Mingming," I sighed and poked her cheeks.

"Where are your parents?" I asked.

"Oh..they're inside the hospital." She said as she sat down on the bench.

"Oh, really? What happened?" I asked, worried.

"Oh, nothing happened. My umma is just giving birth to my new baby brother."

"Oh, really? That's amazing."

"Neh it is. I really love babies,"

"Oh, really? Cool~ Who's watching you right now?" I asked while looking around for her companion.

"Nobody. My appa is inside as well. I tried to find my way back to where the waiting room is..but I can't so I went out here and decided to sit down for a while." She sighed and looked at the beautiful flowers in front of us.

"Don't you think they might be worried about you?"

"I guess so..that's why I'm trying to find my way."

"Oh okay. I shall take you to the waiting room then," I said as I got up.

"Oppa, can you wait for just a few minutes? I really don't like the waiting room. All of the people there are adults,"

I chuckled. "Yeah, okay."

She stared at me with a confused expression. "Oppa, why were you sobbing?"

"Well...it's something about someone," I took a deep breath. "You wouldn't understand if I explained it."

"Don't worry Oppa, I'll listen." She smiled and placed her attention on me.

"Wellll..there's this girl I like. She's really sweet and cute, just like you. She got bullied at school due to protecting my friend. She's at the hospital right now..she's feeling better I think. I came to visit her this morning..and when I opened the door, I saw one of my closest friend kissing her..I don't know. I just feel heartbroken." I said as I looked at her and one tear fell down from my eyes.

She pouted. "Oh..I'm so sorry Oppa. It sounds like you're really in a tough situation..maybe you should have a talk with the girl you like..have you confessed to her yet?"

"No. I'm not even planning." I shook my head.

"Oppa~ you can't just give up just because your friend kissed her. You have to be brave and persevere." She smiled enthusiastically.

I thought about what she said. Brave & Persevere. Just because Mingyu kissed her doesn't mean it's over. Nothing is over. It just started. I will fight for my love. I will make Sunny mine.

I smiled. "You are so right. You're the smartest little kid I've ever met. Thank you so much," Without even thinking, I hugged her.

"Oppa~ Look~" I looked at her as she did aegyo. She's so cute~!!