Han Solo #1

So basically I just arrived in Cloud City with Han so he could meet up with a old friend. Oh gosh. Whenever he meets a "Old friend" it means that we are about to be shot at or we are going to get ourselves deep into some shit. "Hey Y/N this friend is a very nice friend. I promise you we wont get shot at or get ourselves deep into some shit" Han says. "Ok I believe you." "I swear to you. This friend is very nice." "Ok but please tell me what this friends name is" I ask annoyed because he wont tell me there name. "Alright his name is Lando" He tells me. "Ok" I say hesitantly. Once we get there we see someone walk out with some kind of fancy moustache who I guess is Lando. Well ok. He walks up to Han and it looks like Lando is telling him off. I am internally laughing. This is hilarious. Then they hug and Han beckons me over. "And who might this Beautiful lady be" Lando asks with a flirty smile. "Y/N" I reply in a monotone voice with a roll of my eyes. "A beautiful name for a beautiful lady" He says flirtatiously. I can see Han in the corner of my eyes trying not to beat the shit out of him. "Let me show you to your rooms" He says quickly. But before he can turn around Han kisses me straight on the lips to show Lando I'm his. I can see Lando quickly realise what he has done and quickly showed us his room.  Once he lest us alone I finally could start laughing my ass off. "Wait what happened" Han asks like I am crazy. "The fact that Lando was flirting with me and you got jealous. You should have seen your face" I manage to get out because how much I was laughing. "Alright maybe I was jealous. But it's not funny" He says sternly. "Ya but your hot when you're jealous" I whisper seductively in his ear. This will be one interesting stay.