Luke imagine for Ruth

(Ruth POV)

So right now I am at a bar with my older Han and Chewie. My brother doesn't know this but I am one of the last remaining Jedi. When I was younger my brother forgot me on the Dagobah system and I met Jedi master Yoda. I learnt the ways of the force and I am one of the last Jedi. Han eventually had the time to come back to me... Ten years later. I am still super pissed at him. I can't believe he forgot me. He said it was because he had to much stuff to do. To much stuff to do my ass. While I am still being pissed at Han a old man and A REALLY HOT BOY  walks over to us and starts to talk to my brother. I cant focus on that because I am looking at the most gorgeous human being ever. Like damn what was in his parents sperm. "Hey sis stop staring and lets get our asses out of here" I hear Han telling me. I can hear the smirk on his face. Ugh. Way to ruin it Han. I walk out and I see Han run into our bestest friend ever Jabba the hut. Ya hear the sarcasm in my voice. I hate him because he always flirts with me. He wraps his slimy tail around me and pulls me onto his lap. I internally barf. " Hey let her the hell go" I hear that hot boy say. I blush. Thank the dear lord Jabba listened to him and let me go. As revenge I force choke Jabba just for fun. I see the old man behind me smirking. After that episode we get on the ship. "The force is strong in you child" The old man tells me. "Yes I know I was trained by Jedi master Yoda" I tell him while I go to the little place where I keep my pink Lightsaber. I grabbed it and Turned it on and went to where Luke and Obi-Wan was. Thank god I finally learned there names. I see the shocked look on Lukes face and for some reason I blush. I see him try to block some of the shots and then he gets shot by a laser. I start to laugh. "Oh shut up Ruth" he says blushing. "Nah. Butt you are cute when you blush" I say with a new found confidence. " Oh really " He says back smirking. Now it is my turn to blush. "Ok love birds back to work" I hear Obi-Wan say. Then we both blush. "Ok... Ok we'll get back to work" We say at the same time. We look at each other at the same time and then blush. "We will finish this later" I hear Luke whisper in my ear making my breath hitch. From that moment on I new that this trip will be one to effect my life for ever.

Authors Note,

Hi guys this is a Personal Imagine for Silentreatment234. I know it may not be want you wanted but I still hope you enjoy it. :)